reaction/mout ranges

Hahn

As far as public, I don't know any around central OH other than during competitions(BDSR does some competitions.) I believe there is a shooting club around circleville that does though.

yeah you don't have what he is talking about either

No clue what you meant by that. As in the firearm/weapon he wants to fire?

Be CR. Paint everyone with broadest brush possible.

Whether it is or not, you don't know me or anything about me, so how could you make such an assumption?

Oh well, doesn't really matter to me either way. :) My life will go on. :D

mout - military operations in urban terrain, by not knowing what it is you can make the assumption someone has never done any shooting like that before. Since there isn't anything that I know of around Ohio like that, I am assuming though that you haven't had one built on where you shoot. Pretty safe on my part;)

Anthony you might want to check that private range in Circleville, I think I drove in there once and it seemed like that had some different ranges set up for something better than just paper punching. What unit are you with?

[quote name=

Anthony you might want to check that private range in Circleville, I think I drove in there once and it seemed like that had some different ranges set up for something better than just paper punching. What unit are you with?[/quote]

Ill have to look into the Circleville range, thanks for the input. And im in the 148 INF BN as a medic. You serve(ing)?

Anthony you might want to check that private range in Circleville, I think I drove in there once and it seemed like that had some different ranges set up for something better than just paper punching. What unit are you with?

I think this may be your best bet. I considered joining, but they require that you are a NRA member. Not that I hate the NRA, but most gun ranges advocate about your constitutional rights, but they are just trying to take them away politically. No thanks.

~2K acres of private property in southern Ohio allows for a lot. ;)

No, I haven't....yet. I wil be soon though.

where at in Southern Ohio? Dad knows most landowners down there that have a sizable chunk of land like his, but 2k is huge

where at in Southern Ohio? Dad knows most landowners down there that have a sizable chunk of land like his, but 2k is huge

Sorry, but that was a gross misrepresentation of the truth. I will man up and admit that. I entered that at work (I'm a personal banker) and was settling the vault with our lead teller (If you've worked in a bank you know why that's relevant to the 2K figure). ~2K is way too huge. It's actually ~200.

It's in Adams county. It's not mine personally, rather my grandfathers.

Sorry for looking like a tool. LOL. Not my intentions, and hopefully my admitance to this and to not knowing what MOUT was in the same post helps to prove that. :)

But yeah, tons of farm land. Outside of West Union. The kind with sink holes and where you can get lost if you don't know it well.

Man, I feel like an ass now... :dumb:

http://www.strt.us

In Brillant Ohio on the border of WV, Stolen 5.0 and I have been shooting there for a month, shot a steel plate match, IDPA and this past Saturday we shot an M4/pistol training.

Give it some time and this place will rival Blackwater and is run by 2 really great guys and a 3rd I have yet to meet. Frank and Larry make it interesting and teach you a ton in their classes and competitions. They also shoot 3 gun comps but this months is canceled, one is scheduled for the end of next month.