Phil

Comebackkid

I've never met or seen you before but when you said something to me I automatically knew who you were lol.. :masturboy:

Fuck you lol, we were wondering why your shit was so dick slow today. Your first run I was like :wtf: the. Ginger told me you had no turbo and I was like :lol: :gay: but still, fuck you!

From what I'm told, I'm just as rude in person as I am online. I'm so glad you thought enough to post about me. And dont try to kiss rays old wrinkly ass, pay the man!!! He needs new diapers after his day in the car.

phil wont race. :dumb:

Lol you are new to the scene clearly. I feel like I should buy you a stepping stool so you can hop off my dick. Look Aj your faster than me. Your faster than Leigh. He'll I think you can beat rays ta. I honestly think you have the fastest car not only on Cr, but ever. I take back everything I said about your car. I've seen the light, I know your car was build on Jesus tears and angels feathers. Now please leave me and my slow goat be. No sarcasm I'm being cereal.

Phil owes me a race. Hopefully pickups plus installed a glory shot on that ls1 so phil can blow it up and build a big boy motor.

Its an 6liter ls2 car if I am not mistaken.

phil wont race. :dumb:

I had no problems getting him to run my friend. He just does not like you.