New Camaro Rat Rod

quicklude99

Love a proper Rat Rod, but I don't think the Camaro's quite doing it right. Now, if he's just going for his own look, then more power to him. It's interesting but not for me.

I love the Beemer. Very steampunk. I love good steampunk shit.

This car looks like a Camaro will look like in 10-15 years if someone wanted to repaint it. They sanded everything down and primed it and then let it sit out for a few years and turn into a pile of rust.

But on a side note. If anyone want's this "rat rod" look on their car let me know. I have a belt sander and a few power tools that can make anyones car look just like that for only $8,000 :gabe:

This car looks like a Camaro will look like in 10-15 years if someone wanted to repaint it. They sanded everything down and primed it and then let it sit out for a few years and turn into a pile of rust.

But on a side note. If anyone want's this "rat rod" look on their car let me know. I have a belt sander and a few power tools that can make anyones car look just like that for only $8,000 :gabe:

I offer the same service, only I prefer the use of an orbital sander, and a handheld grinder. my charge is just 4 easy payments of 49.97

:gabe: