Lindsay Acura questions....Think i found my next car.

Diamonds

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long ago? Im guessing as of now KBB says it's worth about 2,700-3,800 with about 120000 miles... You know how KBB gathers there numbers?

Thank you for your presence in this thread. If you're as good with money as we all think you are, this next post of yours discussing currency should hold a lot of value with the members of cr.

Thanks again,

Splatty.

:gabe:

Thank you for your presence in this thread. If you're as good with money as we all think you are, this next post of yours discussing currency should hold a lot of value with the members of cr.

Thanks again,

Splatty.

:no:

Thanks again,

Splatty.

Thank you for your presence in this thread. If you're as annoying as I think you are, then you'll continue to put a full page of blank space in every one of your posts.

To the OP, I was interested in a vehicle they had a few years back, but they wouldn't budge on the price so I didn't buy from them. They were going to give me more than I was expecting for my trade, though.

I was just informed that maybe the car was in an accident.

What ind of stuff does carfax catch?

What kind of stuff does carfax not catch?

What's the car you're interested in?

Autocheck > Carfax. I've seen Autocheck reports that showed an accident where the Carfax was clean, but never the other way around.

Thanks again,

Splatty.

Look, my finances are not due to bad purchases or paying to much for a car... they are due to the Deployment issue and loosing a job for a few months.

All I was saying was KBB is a good idea of what your price can be, but not a accurate source. The numbers are all fucked because the numbers and info are collected from traditional dealerships like Ricart or most dealerships. Especially on used cars. So that is not accurate at all. The best source is to pick up a BlackBook and use that. That is going to be as close you can get with out getting it appraised. Also take a trade out of the deal work out the Financing and everything then tell them you have a trade. You'll get less for your trade or some how magically the cost of the car will inflate or the APR% will go up, not much but a few points, enough for the dealer to make back that extra $1000 they gave you on the trade.

I may not know a lot, but I know how dealerships work I have worked in them for almost 4 years.

I got a better deal at carmax than both lindsay acura and columbus acura on our RL. Neither would deal with me. Columbus acura seemed to have nicer inventory than lindsay at that time.

People hate on CarMax just because they dont haggle prices.

No, it is because they don't haggle prices, and their listed prices suck.

Would you rather spend 15000 on a car from CarMax or 13000 on the same car from Ricart?

Edited by Rhett

Would you rather spend 15000 on a car from CarMax or 1300 on the same car from Ricart?

Extremes are extreme.

Carmax has always been higher than any local dealer I have looked at for cars.

Ive bought from three dealers and Carmax was the best for me. They may have a higher peice but I think they sell a better product and you know what your purchasing.. You don't have some guy you never meet playing the pricing games and they off it all to you straight up.

Ricart. Saving $13,700 on the same car just makes sense. I now see why you're looking for a bankruptcy lawyer. :dumb:

Seriously.. I am getting sick and fucking tired of seeing your want to be funny ass popping up in every thread. If you want to start shit go to the kitchen. The entire site is not an amusement park for trolls to post up bullshit and cause issues. You are 2 seconds away from being sent back into the oven. If you want to be forced to earn rep to get back in keep ignoring what everyone is saying to you...

Politically correct admin response

I know you want to gain acceptance into our tight knit group. I also understand that this can be a hard and difficult journey. I urge you to chose who you follow very carefully. Being overly eager to have your voice heard could cause unwanted results. Please use the appropriate sections to voice your dislike of someone. Causing altercations in the wrong section on a continuous basis could lead to your dismissal from the website. Thank you for understanding and have a wonderful day.

Edited by V8 Beast