Poker - Saturday, June 18 - 7pm

Dr. Pomade

When: Saturday, June 18

wont be making it. my 21st birthday party is on this night. FML. next one

dont turn till the 21st actually,

how are you celebrating being 21 then isnt that illegal?

:dumb:

KillJoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/dosequis.png

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Forever-Alone.jpg

LOL!

If this next game is ANYTHING like the last, that is not the case, and is a hellova fun evening!

KillJoy

Checking in, everything is a go.

The only thing I don't have is a large (nine-seater) poker table. My clubhouse has several actual poker tables, but they only seat six (or seven) max, and I'd like to have a nine-seat poker table for the "final table."

Bring whatever you want for drinks. If we get hungry, we can always order pizza or something.

Festivities begin at 7pm.

:fuckyeah:

I have been looking forward to meeting up again but I can not believe my sinus infection that I had last time just came back 3 days ago. It was all cleared up for probably 3 weeks. How ironic is that. I might be easy money if I come. I need to decide man up and forget about it or bail out. I have a hard time turning down playing cards.

I have been looking forward to meeting up again but I can not believe my sinus infection that I had last time just came back 3 days ago. It was all cleared up for probably 3 weeks. How ironic is that. I might be easy money if I come. I need to decide man up and forget about it or bail out. I have a hard time turning down playing cards.

IIRC, you did just fine with a sinus infection - maybe it's good luck for you to have one? In any event, man up, chug some DayQuil or take a couple hits of Sudafed, and make it over here.

For everyone else: there are two doors located at the front entrance of the clubhouse. If you are looking at the clubhouse, then go to the one on the left - it will be unlocked. If you went to one that is locked, then the process of elimination is your friend.

I'm bringing some soda (diet Coke, Sierra Mist) for mixers (or just drinking), chips (both the ones you eat and the ones you play poker with), awesome abdominals, and a winning charisma.