FS:Volk/Rays ENG. GR-A Evo IV 17x7 +35

codyh

These wheels are Volk/Rays ENG. GR-A Evo IV 17x7 +35. I just got done polishing the lips on these wheels. Other than me polishing the lip these wheels are still the original finish, and are in fantastic shape for being 16 years old. These are not bent at all. Just very tiny curb marks that were mostly taking out by polishing.

The lug pattern is 4 and 5x114.3. Some of you must ask how is that possible, but it is possible. And thats all I can say. lol They have the original center caps and valve stems.

specs:

maker: rays engineering

class: VR

model: GR-A evolution 4

size: 17x7, +35 offset

bolt patter: 4/5x114

date made: 8/22/1995. very very rare rims.

Some may say oh well I can just buy rotas that look somewhat the same and for cheaper, but if you pick up a rota, and then pick up a volk, you will be able to tell which is which. IMO these would look great on a STI or a mazda speed 3 or close to.

Im looking for $325/wheel. No tires. Will trade these for other lower offset Volks, Works, or other JDM low offset wheels. Please no knock offs. :)

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/226734_10150177649891099_741701098_7035878_970466_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230450_10150177649981099_741701098_7035879_7871730_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/223565_10150177650081099_741701098_7035882_1421144_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223348_10150177650331099_741701098_7035888_596804_n.jpg

If you dont like the price then offer a respectable trade. :)

Im sure members on here can vouch for how nice these wheels are in person.

Edited by codyh
stupid ass sentance that didnt make sense no matter how hard I tried to revise.

Thats the plan if they dont sell or trade. Spacers (for good ones, which would be the only ones I get) are like 120-150 a pair. So thats alot of extra money just to make them sit the way i want them too.

Now, Cody you state that they are in great shape for 16 year old wheels, then state immediately after that they are in great shape for being made in 2005, which means they are 6 years old. Which is it?

None the less, these are very clean wheels and pretty light for 17's.

Now, Cody you state that they are in great shape for 16 year old wheels, then state immediately after that they are in great shape for being made in 2005, which means they are 6 years old. Which is it?

None the less, these are very clean wheels and pretty light for 17's.

The GR-As were discountinued in the mid-late 90s. I guess he ment 1995?

Haha my bad I totally fucked up what I was trying to say lol.

What I mean was they are in great shape for being 16 years old, then what i meant to say after that was that they would be in great shape if they were made in 2005.

Because when I say they are 16 years old and in great shape, people start to wonder what great shape means for a 16 year old wheel. So i compared it to the condition of a fairly new 2005 wheel. Its just another case of something sounding good in my head, and not making sense when I type it. x) senk you!

Edited by codyh

^^^ Haha thanks I guess?? There is no maximum or minimum. Its personal preference whether you wanna pay that or not. They are in great condition, and impossible to find elsewhere. They are priceless in a way. And I think with the work I have put into them, and how rare they are, its a fair asking price. That is all. :)

bout to shoot you a text about the wheels bruh.

Grow the fuck up, text bombing me like your in elementary school. get a fucking life and off the forums. Im dead serious. I have always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and try and tell people that your not as gay as you are on here, but dude you just dont know when to fucking stop... GTFO of my thread...

Grow the fuck up, text bombing me like your in elementary school. get a fucking life and off the forums. Im dead serious. I have always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and try and tell people that your not as gay as you are on here, but dude you just dont know when to fucking stop... GTFO of my thread...

Rule #1: don't post your cell number.

How about you guys take this to hals kitchen, and out of my for sale thread eh? thanks.

And farkas, find me all the other volks just like these that you can find.

I was talking to vrsechs farkas. Who deleted his original post??? Maybe cause he couldnt find any Volk/rays GR-A EVO IV's? lol :) Have fun in Sowo vrsechs farkas.

Biggu, your contribution to this thread has been 100% dismissed. Kthanks.