Spotted: Lamborghini

mmrmnhrm

Sawmill Rd northbound just past Hard Rd, about 530p today. Light/powder blue, pretty sure it was a Reventon, but might have been the Murcie (was too busy thinking 'Shit, it's one of them F-22 cars! Why the hell is it baby blue?')

Growing up me and my buddy had a game going on and if you seen a viper then you get to hit ur buddy in the nuts and if you seen a lambo you got punched in the face. Will I'm glad we don't hangout as much cause the lambos are popping out everywhere nowadays.

It lives back in Kinsale. Saw it twice the other day while doing some work back there.

Yep that's him. We bullshitted about cars one day at the wash. He wanted my rims haha and was like "You always have white/black cars". He remembered my STi when he was fucking around with me in the red murcie on sawmill a while back.

It lives back in Kinsale. Saw it twice the other day while doing some work back there.

His truck is nasty as well. ( not his)

http://www.classyauto.com/image.php?image_id=650789

Edited by 2pointslow

His truck is nasty as well. ( not his)

http://www.classyauto.com/image.php?image_id=650789

Yeah his truck is right around the corner from a couple houses we do landscape work for. Parks it outside its bigger than that in reality.... Its hella gangster..

I think he has a 5 car garage ... 3 spaces 2 deep?... Could be wrong. Most of the houses back in kinsale have lots of crazy stuff going on in them,