ihateu3 = jackass

koolrayz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was truly that asshole you make me out to be, I would not even begin trying to make anyone understand that the post was worded wrongly, I wouldn't give a fuck and would probably just come at you with insults, since thats what an asshole does! I have done nothing of the sort, so its pretty obvious the post wasn't done with bad intentions.

LMAO, thats funny, but seriously, there is a lot of 7 second and under 2JZ's

Yes, we are aware, and it was meant as funnies I assume. One of the fastest cars on here is a 2jz supra, which unless I'm mistaken, runs 7s.

I prefer the twisties myself, but that post was bad form.

As chairman of the bash first ask no questions later club, I feel this man is guilty of faggotry under the first degree. If your new, lurk, we already have one Toyota roaming ass jokey we don't need any more. Yes we get your point, you want a diverse race to determine who fastest. Trust me, we had this Convo before. Please stop defending yourself and lay back for a few days, the less you post the less ammo we have to hate you. Oh and just FYI anytime you make dumble dorf take time away from Harry potter to post about how ghey you are, you will be wrong 100 percent of the time. It only took ray 2 hrs and 5 minutes to post this up. Between his alziemers and mash, you fucked up!

now can we hear about the jump roping car in your sig?

:masturboy:

lol, its not my car, but I have always wanted an old TA22 Celica, I seen this one and absolutely love it. I had it made into my sig for my gaming clan (xXx) and I just used the same sig here.

It is a 1975 Australian spec Celica, here is the page of the build http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2008

This car is all day!!!!

BTW, I know this just so happens to be another Toyota, but in reality I am not a Toyota fanboy, I enjoy all Japanese car name brands and especially love the vintage Japanese cars. I also like older American cars (70's back, and a few 80's like the GNX), but my main interest is Japanese cars. Toyota hasn't had any cool cars in a very long time, once the Celica turned into a girl car and they quite making the Cressida along with sweet wagons, all Toyota had left was the Supra and the MR2, now they have nothing, unless you can afford a the Lexus LFA. They need to hurry up and produce the FT-86.

You're a ricer fag.

You sir are wrong, but I give you credit for trying to insult me, pat yourself on the back and give your mom a call, I'm sure she will be proud.....

First off I am in no way a ricer, the term ricer denotes people who cosmetically enhance their car with gay ass wings, neons, rediculous body kits, every shiny object at autozone, ect. Basically any thing that does not add any power, these are the guys that give all sport compacts a bad name, and yes American cars can be "riced", it has spread everywhere and luckily is dying off.

Secondly, you have no reason to call me a fag, so why don't you go play hide and go fuck yourself. Its fucking gay that I try to get along with everyone, and you attack me out of know where and try to start shit. Fuck off.

Exhibit A:

I seen this one and absolutely love it.

XtotheZ Xzibit B:

This car is all day!!!!

I just figured I'd highlight the most hateworthy portions of your above post, for good measure. Enjoy.

+1 To this, anyone that joined during 2011 needs banned, havent seen ANYONE worth a shit in quite awhile.

The way some of your attitudes are around here I wonder why? The first CR guys I met where a blast to hang out with, real nice guys. Had a good welcome into this forum and everything, but they did warn me of members that just attack people.

If you treat all the new guys this way, pretty sure you won't have to worry about banning them...

The way some of your attitudes are around here I wonder why? The first CR guys I met where a blast to hang out with, real nice guys. Had a good welcome into this forum and everything, but they did warn me of members that just attack people.

If you treat all the new guys this way, pretty sure you won't have to worry about banning them...

You're an idiot and a ricer.

You sir are wrong, but I give you credit for trying to insult me, pat yourself on the back and give your mom a call, I'm sure she will be proud.....

First off I am in no way a ricer, the term ricer denotes people who cosmetically enhance their car with gay ass wings, neons, rediculous body kits, every shiny object at autozone, ect. Basically any thing that does not add any power, these are the guys that give all sport compacts a bad name, and yes American cars can be "riced", it has spread everywhere and luckily is dying off.

Secondly, you have no reason to call me a fag, so why don't you go play hide and go fuck yourself. Its fucking gay that I try to get along with everyone, and you attack me out of know where and try to start shit. Fuck off.

Cool mom reference. I just called her, she is proud. I think she may make me dinner tomorrow night, just to show how proud she is.

You're a ricer.

I have a reason to call you a fag. Just because you don't understand my reason, does not mean I do not have one. You don't try to get along with everyone and my attack was not "out of know where [sic]".

"out of know where [sic]".

Hal just "sic'd" you in proper, that's an insant +10 attack w/ lolz multiplier. I would immediately sidestep, evade, and move to meditate on the topic. Failure to follow may result in a defense penalty equal to the volume of the hole that one has dug oneself. The hole will naturally fill itself over time, though original caster reserves the right to use the History Item to pad arguments in the future, or as desired as a taunt.