Looking at newer cars

3.1cutlass

But the GTO could pass as a next generation Grand Prix GT, black out the headlights on the GT http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Pontiac_Grand_Prix_GT_coupe_--_10-12-2009.jpg/800px-Pontiac_Grand_Prix_GT_coupe_--_10-12-2009.jpg

*edit* the GTP is real close!

http://www.davetech.net/pics/photo-s5/photo-s5-02.jpg

http://www.davetech.net/pics/photo-s5/photo-s5-06.jpg

:lol: that GTP is nearly identical to mine, other than the color and the amount of doors.

GTO and GP are similar in a few ways, but that's because they are both Pontiacs. Yeah a Grand Prix might look the same if you don't know anything about cars. GTO is sooo much sexier IMO.

That GTP doesn't have the stock hood, grills, or headlights...

Or wheels, or spoiler

also I believe the GTO is still just out the your price range you listed I has seen a couple low mile one that have been taken care of for 15k ish. But have also seen a ton of high milage ones that are a lot rougher looking that go from 12k to 15k. If you are not too firm on your spending price I think you will be able to get a nicer GTO

The SS/TC is a MUCH better choice over the SS/SC. It's more than just a engine change, much of the car is different. (suspension, brakes, seats, etc).

The Sky is a horrible choice for a daily. There's no room for anything.

The HHR SS can be had with a manual and same Brembo's that are on the Cobalt SS/TC. If you need more space than the Cobalt you could get the 260hp wagon. The styling is subjective.

The GTO would make a decent daily, and it would need snow tires for winter, but so does the Cobalt.

also I believe the GTO is still just out the your price range you listed I has seen a couple low mile one that have been taken care of for 15k ish. But have also seen a ton of high milage ones that are a lot rougher looking that go from 12k to 15k. If you are not too firm on your spending price I think you will be able to get a nicer GTO

I have seen that. The price was just a rough guess. I will be getting a loan on it so it really depends on what I can get.

The SS/TC is a MUCH better choice over the SS/SC. It's more than just a engine change, much of the car is different. (suspension, brakes, seats, etc).

The Sky is a horrible choice for a daily. There's no room for anything.

The HHR SS can be had with a manual and same Brembo's that are on the Cobalt SS/TC. If you need more space than the Cobalt you could get the 260hp wagon. The styling is subjective.

The GTO would make a decent daily, and it would need snow tires for winter, but so does the Cobalt.

I have looked at the HHR SS a little bit as well due to the extra space.

Cobalts have rear folding seats, and decent trunk space for their size, but the trunk opening is horrendously small. Just a fyi.

Yeah I know. My ex had a coupe. I can put a trunk rack on it once the stupid spoiler is removed.

If I remember right there is no trunk pass through on the GTO?

I'm guessing that may be a deal breaker for him transporting bicycles.

Yeah, not much trunk space at all due to the gas tank having to be moved there to meet US regulations.