FREE CHICK FIL-A on Sawmill!

zeitgeist57

I was at an opening party on Monday for the new Chick Fil-A on Sawmill Rd. Actually a great time since my wife and I have known the owners forever...I'm very happy they were able to open the store and move back to Columbus from Kentucky.

Anyway...I've got FREE SANDWICH coupons. The only catch is I have to take you along as an "ambassador"...not complaining, as I have a free sandwich then also! I think they are good for chicken biscuit sandwiches in the mawnin, and normal Chick Fil-A for lunch and dinner. I've got 10, and they're only redeemable at Sawmill. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, I spoke to Brian (owner) about getting the OK from Kohls to allow car meetings in the parking lot...he's definitely game for Sat Night activities or cruise-ins. More to come on that one...

That's insane. How in the hell do you pitch a tent over some chicken, both literally and figuratively? I mean, I like me some Chick Fil A, but holy damn. If they just opened today, I think I'll stay away for a few days while it calms down. I'd go if I lived right there, especially if I had a coupon. ;)