Rugby?

Guest Hal

Did anyone else in here play rugby? I've been itching to play again and don't have the time to join a men's team this year. If enough people are interested (14) we could get a game of sevens going. So, who played or wants to play?

Did anyone else in here play rugby? I've been itching to play again and don't have the time to join a men's team this year. If enough people are interested (14) we could get a game of sevens going. So, who played or wants to play?

Play? Fuck no. Watch on TV? HELL YEAH!

:dumb:

KillJoy

Play? Fuck no. Watch on TV? HELL YEAH!

:dumb:

KillJoy

Man pants - wear them. I know you have some alcohol fueled aggression you could get out on the pitch.

I played in HS and might be down for playing again but not on a regular basis, i already work ft and go to school ft, the only day i have off my hockey games are always scheduled.

I played in college...got my first concussion on the very first game against IUPUI. Quit after the first season. No thanks.

I was a healthy, well-built sophomore when I played, and was still sore after EVERY game. Just because your mind is in it doesn't mean your body will be able to take it now, FYI.

Good luck, though. Watch out for the small guys...they're always the craziest.

<---South African, raised on it. I played 15's from 1st grade all the way through until I moved here when I was a junior in high school.

My cousin who lives in England snapped this last weekend at Twickenham.

http://imageshack.us/m/193/5739/26534537.jpg

I played in college...got my first concussion on the very first game against IUPUI.

Where did you go to college? I went to U. of Indy and often used IUPUI's library. I've noticed that a lot of people not familiar with IUPUI will give you the O_o face when you say it.

If you can play football you can play rugby, especially 7's. Just remember you can't throw the ball to someone in front of you, they have to be behind you. Also, no pads and helmets...

pooh seas

If you can play football you can play rugby, especially 7's. Just remember you can't throw the ball to someone in front of you, they have to be behind you. Also, no pads and helmets...

pooh seas

No blocking and use the football term "touchdown" literally.