Anyone else just catch the end of the Bulls vs Heat game?

SpaceGhost

It's like the Heat just hang around and at the 4 min mark they say ok, now it's time to play. Down by 12 with 3 min to go and the Heat win by 3 on the road. Wow. That crowd was silent! Dallas has no chance. Miami's D is sick. D wins Championships. Butt hurt Cleveland fans, sorry.

If you say Dallas has no chance then you haven't been watching the playoffs. Not saying they're going to win it but Dirk has been even more ridiculous down the stretch in these playoffs than Lebron or anyone else on the Heat. The Thunder had 2-3 guys who were nearly perfect defensive players to take on Dirk in that series and they still couldn't stop him from putting up 40+ twice.

Dude, I fell asleep with like 3 mins left or so and the Bulls were up by 8 or more. I woke up and they had lost....WTF!

Same here. I hadn't fallen asleep but I had switched the game thinking the Bulls were gonna win it when they were up by double digits... I couldn't believe they lost that game..

Cleveland fans are too busy watching the Indians sweep all over the country to really care about what Miami is doing.

That's why Cleveland had the 3rd highest viewership for the first few Bulls-Heat games? ROFL

ring with an asterisk next to it. at the bottom of the page it will say he played on dewayne's team.

sellout bitch

This was what a lot of people believed when the move was made but this is 100% Lebron's team. They won the Boston series because of Wade's play (he was awful against Boston in the regular season then exploded in the playoffs) and Bosh had a couple nice games against the Bulls (he had 30 points in their game 1 loss and 34 in a game 3 win) but Lebron is there every single night with about 25, 7 and 7.

I am far from a Lebron fan but you have to be able to admit that he's an incredible player. I want the Mavs to win and they have a real shot but think the Heat get it done. They finally got their confidence for the ends of games in the Boston series and that was what they were really missing throughout the regular season.