Poorly Running 5.0 Swapped RX7 Owners.

Mr. Jones

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that turd. Lack of weight, and the gearing is near perfect. Not a lot of top end but getting to 120 is a blast.

really? well you drove a dsm so i guess that makes sense. :D

but that cars a turd.

inb4 ahhh rawrrr im a big troll bring you the srt rawr rawr rawr. my response ahead of time is i already trolled the fuck out of that car .\

carry on

but that cars a turd.

inb4 ahhh rawrrr im a big troll bring you the srt rawr rawr rawr. my response ahead of time is i already trolled the fuck out of that car .\

carry on

On a serious note pull up your man pants fix that piece of shit neon turn your boost all the way up. That way when I smash your dick in the dirt you have no excuses

My car only weighs 500 pounds less than yours. makes less than half the horse power

Why are you so scared to put this thing back together and race me

I don't wanna hear this bullshit of I beat that car already. Congratulations pussy cakes it had been together less than a month on a un tuned carb

On a serious note pull up your man pants fix that piece of shit neon turn your boost all the way up. That way when I smash your dick in the dirt you have no excuses

My car only weighs 500 pounds less than yours. makes less than half the horse power

Why are you so scared to put this thing back together and race me

I don't wanna hear this bullshit of I beat that car already. Congratulations pussy cakes it had been together less than a month on a un tuned carb

i already told you the car is retired...i already put the nail in the coffen an owned that rusted pile of shitttttt

your more then welcome to run my 230k 4cyl s10 im sure thats more your speed anyhow

I don't wanna hear this bullshit of I beat that car already. Congratulations pussy cakes it had been together less than an HOUR on a un tuned carb

*Fixed - Seriously, I shit you not. We got the car running at like midnight, for the first time, and derek was like fuck dude, let's call paul, hour later, we were lining up.

Paul did beat it, but it was and still is a blast of a fucking car at a fraction of the cost of paul's srt4.

but that cars a turd.

carry on

LULZ, it's got character.

Technically, I parted a janky ass DSM, and Blew up my beat dick Summit.

And I'm not gonna troll you. Not really on the mood/not my place since I don't know you well enough. You're over the Neon, and ready to move on. I get it.

i already told you the car is retired...i already put the nail in the coffen an owned that rusted pile of shitttttt

your more then welcome to run my 230k 4cyl s10 im sure thats more your speed anyhow

As stated you pulled a car on it completely untuned and if I'm not mistaken at that time it may have weighed mor than you with Matt and derick in it

Now that I think about it that's funny you pulled 1 car on a car that has half the hp's and weighs the same

Your absolutely right pual great job on that kill

All hail pual the king of special olympics racing

Edited by Major_golf

Bring your money and a rear end with you

Bring your money!! I'm not bringing a rear end... Ill just use your beat dick one. And I'm having you sign a waiver before I rape that car of yours again... I dont know if I felt worse for the car or your mom.

Drive it all you want but if you break it you fix it. To beat my fastest time you better bring a rear end with you

Btw my mom said she needs her underware back

What do you think the waiver is for??

Ill get it back to her after this winter... its been a really good blanket so far.