Caliber Srt4/jeep Srt8/wrx messin around on the free way

Failure

No you gotta throw something homosexual in there.

Like Columbusbuttloversbutslowracing.com.

That would work.

And on the top have 2 girls one cup constantly playing.

Is this real life?

Me: Talking about homosexual shit makes you look gay.

You: Gay, homosexual, guys humping guys, men sexoring men, blah blah more stuff about gays.

Diagnostics has never been easier.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what is hilarious, is he is knocking CR hanging out and shooting the shit @ HD.

But, he was quite happy to hang out at a "MOPAR" meet at QSL. Him, and a dozen of the latest trends in automotive disasters all coned off for the world to see.

"Hey bruh, you got the hemi, ME TOO BRUH, what about you? OH ME TOO, HEMI'S ALL AROUND BRUHS!"

Ide rather be at a mopar meet where there isnt a bunch of ricers and 17 year olds thinking their shit is cool because it has a weld on fart pipe..

Ide rather be at a mopar meet where there isnt a bunch of ricers and 17 year olds thinking their shit is cool because it has a weld on fart pipe..

Quit huffing paint thinner for a second and realize no one in this thread is who you're referencing.

Right, which isn't CR...

I'm guessing you've come into HD, parked around some kids and left.

Next time, look for the adults sitting around, some in chairs quietly having conversation whilst enjoying some soda's from Speedway.

Or,

Park in the far corner while jerkin it with your eyes closed whipserin' hemi hemi hemi hemi hemi.

Whatever works for you bruh!

Quit huffing paint thinner for a second and realize no one in this thread is who you're referencing.

That may be, but thats all ive met.. Maybe if some of the guys with real cars would come out...

But I wont put down the paint thinner.. its what gets me through the day..

Right, which isn't CR...

I'm guessing you've come into HD, parked around some kids and left.

Next time, look for the adults sitting around, some in chairs quietly having conversation whilst enjoying some soda's from Speedway.

Or,

Park in the far corner while jerkin it with your eyes closed whipserin' hemi hemi hemi hemi hemi.

Whatever works for you bruh!

hahaha, FUCK did you hear me? But my eyes werent closed...

Everytime ive been to HD i havent seen anyone over 18. And everyone just talks shit about everyone elses car... Maybe ill look for the lawn chairs and mullets next time

hahaha, FUCK did you hear me? But my eyes werent closed...

Everytime ive been to HD i havent seen anyone over 18. And everyone just talks shit about everyone elses car... Maybe ill look for the lawn chairs and mullets next time

I was there saturday, along with DOC and a few other CR member who are over 18 along with our cars and a good attitude. i have yet to witness the large amount of "shit talking" your talking about.

But no one was around.

They saw you coming and knew you were about to punk everyone by asking to race a Dodge Caravan on the Outerbelt.

I'VE GOT A FUCKING DODGE CARAVAN THAT WILL STRAIGHT SPLIT YOUR FUCKING WIG. ANYONE WANT TO RACE ME TO 110MPH? ANYONE? BITCH ASSES DON'T WANT NONE OF MAH MINIVAN POWAH

i usually won't criticize someone for trying. the video wasn't great by any means. my brother rolls around columbus with a bone stock silver SRT8 cherokee. sure its fast off the line, but it would be my 4th fastest car if i added one to the stable. don't act like a badass here---no one will be impressed. plenty of 'real' cars on the site. none of the people posting in this thread are part of the 'ricer' group you speak of. don't be such a douchebag, and you'll get less critique. most here have too much to risk, and will not video any races unless at the track--don't make fun of the track day. show up, and get that truck drug down the quarter.

in conclusion, change your fucking poor attitude.

i usually won't criticize someone for trying. the video wasn't great by any means. my brother rolls around columbus with a bone stock silver SRT8 cherokee. sure its fast off the line, but it would be my 4th fastest car if i added one to the stable. don't act like a badass here---no one will be impressed. plenty of 'real' cars on the site. none of the people posting in this thread are part of the 'ricer' group you speak of. don't be such a douchebag, and you'll get less critique. most here have too much to risk, and will not video any races unless at the track--don't make fun of the track day. show up, and get that truck drug down the quarter.

in conclusion, change your fucking poor attitude.

Explain where I act like a badass?

Where did I make fun of "track day"

And once again I never said my truck was fast.

It's people like you IDE like to meet in person. Internet warriors.