Caliber Srt4/jeep Srt8/wrx messin around on the free way

Failure

Seriously it took that long to get to 110? What did you guys start at?

I'm not talking shit, I know all of those cars are probably faster than mine. I just guess I got a little jaded by my old bike and drive my WRX like a grandpa 80% of the time.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm being dead serious. I can't remember the last time I did a, let's say 40-110 pull in my car. I just remember on my old bike it didn't take long at all. I know that's comparing apples to oranges, so that's why I asked what speed you guys started from. Don't get all butthurt now.

^^Tough guy... watch out

Watch out or what? You guys might do another freeway pull that will take 16 years to finish? OMG LOOK OUT THEY JUST BROKE 100 MILES PER HOUR!!!1!!

I see more thrilling car action during my daily commute in from Hilliard.

No, I'm being dead serious. I can't remember the last time I did a, let's say 40-110 pull in my car. I just remember on my old bike it didn't take long at all. I know that's comparing apples to oranges, so that's why I asked what speed you guys started from. Don't get all butthurt now.

LISTEN JERK WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW CARS ACCELERATING AT A MODERATE RATE OF SPEED AND HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING VIDEO OF IT AS IF YOU WERE LOOKING THROUGH A SMALL HOLE IN A CARBOARD BOX? YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. ANOTHER TOUGH GUY I GUESS HUH?

Oh that's right... Forgot this is "columbusRACING" which means your not aloud to talk about street racing.

And it's just a bunch of young ricers that meet up in parking lots talking about butt fucking and talk shit about other cars that are nicer than theirs.

LISTEN JERK WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW CARS ACCELERATING AT A MODERATE RATE OF SPEED AND HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING VIDEO OF IT AS IF YOU WERE LOOKING THROUGH A SMALL HOLE IN A CARBOARD BOX? YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. ANOTHER TOUGH GUY I GUESS HUH?

Bahahahahaha!!! I'm sitting on the shitter at work as I read that and am typing this response. I just lolled so hard I sharted loud enough for the whole building to hear. Thankfully I was already on the pot to contain this epic blast.

Oh that's right... Forgot this is "columbusRACING" which means your not aloud to talk about street racing.

And it's just a bunch of young ricers that meet up in parking lots talking about butt fucking and talk shit about other cars that are nicer than theirs.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76733

:dumb:

Your used to looking through holes in cardboard boxes. Your on the other side of the glory hole taking it like a champ.

Internet warriors. You have no man card.

It took you all of three posts to start making homoerotic references. NO DON'T WORRY THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY, BRO.

Looks like I hurt your feelings? My bad, broski. Maybe I should try a different approach:

"KOOL VID, MAN! YOU GAIS WERE STRAIGHT BREAKING THE SPEED LIMIT AND STUFF! RADIKAL FUR SHURE! I REALLY LIKED HOW THAT ONE CAR LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING LIKE 84 MPH AND SHIT! LOLOLOL MY MIND IS BLOWNNNNNNN!"

Oops, I just used the word "blown." This will now allow you to make more gay references. Which will totally not mean you're homosexual at all.

Ill race you, name your game.

I propose that we rename the site ColumbusREALLYSLOWASSRACING in your honor.

WHATCHA THINK LIL BROSKI?

You didn't hurt my feelings. We never said our cars were fast. Just having fun on the freeway.

My homoerotic references are from all the times I met up with other Columbus racing people.

Guys grabbing other guys. Talking about ball saks.

It took you all of three posts to start making homoerotic references. NO DON'T WORRY THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY, BRO.

Looks like I hurt your feelings? My bad, broski. Maybe I should try a different approach:

"KOOL VID, MAN! YOU GAIS WERE STRAIGHT BREAKING THE SPEED LIMIT AND STUFF! RADIKAL FUR SHURE! I REALLY LIKED HOW THAT ONE CAR LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING LIKE 84 MPH AND SHIT! LOLOLOL MY MIND IS BLOWNNNNNNN!"

Oops, I just used the word "blown." This will now allow you to make more gay references. Which will totally not mean you're homosexual at all.

I propose that we rename the site ColumbusREALLYSLOWASSRACING in your honor.

WHATCHA THINK LIL BROSKI?

No you gotta throw something homosexual in there.

Like Columbusbuttloversbutslowracing.com.

That would work.

And on the top have 2 girls one cup constantly playing.

You didn't hurt my feelings. We never said our cars were fast. Just having fun on the freeway.

My homoerotic references are from all the times I met up with other Columbus racing people.

Guys grabbing other guys. Talking about ball saks.

Which were probably people that say they are on CR, but never post..... and

you never answered my question.

I tell you what is hilarious, is he is knocking CR hanging out and shooting the shit @ HD.

But, he was quite happy to hang out at a "MOPAR" meet at QSL. Him, and a dozen of the latest trends in automotive disasters all coned off for the world to see.

"Hey bruh, you got the hemi, ME TOO BRUH, what about you? OH ME TOO, HEMI'S ALL AROUND BRUHS!"