Caliber Srt4/jeep Srt8/wrx messin around on the free way

Failure

Even in 2007 I knew not to bother with the ColumbusRacing hivemind. I lurk around, but I try not to get sucked into the stupidity (not on my toes today I guess). Post count means nothing.

You try not to get sucked into the stupidity?

http://i.imgur.com/IBMLol.jpg

Bro, you got a fucking rainbow of colors going on there. Blue headlights and green fogs? THAT'S stupidity. :gabe:

I remember going out to meets before I joined CR. All the little ricers would complain about how the CR guys were such meanie doo doo heads. I joined the site with an admittedly ricey car, but I didn't act like a douche and never had any problems.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't expect it to not happen. In fact I knew it would happen. Why should that stop me from putting my 2 cents in? I have no problem having a conversation.

Name: joe

Vehicles: 05 chevy cobalt ss/sc

Rep:

Trader Rating: (1)

Need i say more?

You try not to get sucked into the stupidity?

http://i.imgur.com/IBMLol.jpg

Bro, you got a fucking rainbow of colors going on there. Blue headlights and green fogs? THAT'S stupidity. :gabe:

I remember going out to meets before I joined CR. All the little ricers would complain about how the CR guys were such meanie doo doo heads. I joined the site with an admittedly ricey car, but I didn't act like a douche and never had any problems.

Haha, it's called photoshop.

I don't go to any CR meetings for those reasons. Thanks for the interest in my posts :)

Name: joe

Vehicles: 05 chevy cobalt ss/sc

Rep:

Trader Rating: (1)

Need i say more?

I think you missed where we already talked about post count and join dates.;)

Our Rep is the same hahaha

I think you missed where we already talked about post count and join dates.;)

Our Rep is the same hahaha

I truthfully dont care, you must have provided 6 dedicated and thought out posts that you spent nights and weeks preparing in the past 3 years. :jerkit:

Go to another forum, you provide nothing to this one.

I truthfully dont care, you must have provided 6 dedicated and thought out posts that you spent nights and weeks preparing in the past 4 years. :jerkit:

Go to another forum, you provide nothing to this one.

How did you know? Must be all the protein bars and heavy things you lift up and put down to exercise your mind.

How did you know? Must be all the protein bars heavy thing you lift up and put down to exercise your mind.

Oh now you want to poke a stick at my size/strength?

Why dont you go back to planet fitness and circle jerk with the rest of the inadequate stick figures. Im sure they will appreciate the lack of effort you put into things.

Wanna run my minivan?

Ha, I always thought from pictures the 3's looked like vans. But my buddy just got a white mazdaspeed 3 and seeing it in person they are a lot smaller than I thought. They look good.

You turbo'd yet?

Just because you and your buddies think it's cool doesn't mean it's okay to share. What's next, you posting vids of you and your friends fucking fat girls? Get that shit out of here.

The truth has spoken....

Neat vid though, nice runs