Caliber Srt4/jeep Srt8/wrx messin around on the free way

Failure

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah then you show up face to face and they studder and dont know what to say..

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA your an idiot

you back peddle from my courteous request to split your wig and then act like your hard when someone meets you in person..... all on the internet

It's people like you IDE like to meet in person. Internet warriors.

no warrior here. sure, YUED like to meet me in person, and watch me shudder. some friendly, free advice (if you want to last here). don't make threats, or act like a badass. i might not take your threat seriously, but others on this site will. for examples of how you act like a badass, read the above quote (or any other part of the thread for that reason).

if you really want to meet in person, feel free to fly/drive up to wisconsin. plenty of tracks by my house including road america and wisconsin international raceway. i'll even pay for a hotel for you.

Real shit talkers do it in person...

See you at HD, o wait. You get skeeered by attendance there.

If you really are into cars any un-official and even some official meets will always bring retards but you learn to drown them out and have a good time........ unless you like to punt kick egg salad sandwhiches from gas stations around.

See you at HD, o wait. You get skeeered by attendance there.

If you really are into cars any un-official and even some official meets will always bring retards but you learn to drown them out and have a good time........ unless you like to punt kick egg salad sandwhiches from gas stations around.

:confused:

After reading all of this, all you CR 'veterans' blew this up into an ordeal. He was just sharing a video.

1. Posting shit on CR - like videos - is an invitation for criticism. It's an assumed risk.

2. Posting quasi-lame videos - like the one that was posted - will invoke criticism.

3. They got criticized.

4. Then they got pissy over it. Bad move.

5. All the e-battling ensued.

So don't wag your fucking finger at us and act like we just ran in and started curb-stomping some halpless noob.

No but there were alot of modified cars. Now it's just who's fastest. It was an actual car show. Show and go. Then a cruise somewhere.

Those that wanted to race could. Those who wanted to cruise laid back.

That's what the difference is.

No but there were alot of modified cars. Now it's just who's fastest. It was an actual car show. Show and go. Then a cruise somewhere.

Those that wanted to race could. Those who wanted to cruise laid back.

That's what the difference is.

:facepalm:

How has it changed from then now? Not in one bit!

The show goes start being annoying and blasting their thug crap that eventually get us kicked out and the renards with nothing but a bunch of random letters for a vehicle description swap parts ordering stories from Mopar.......

Nights where six years ago? Be specific - because I was out six years ago, and I can tell you that plenty of races were going on.

Industrial parkway, broad st kroger, thrift store, hooters, bj's wholesale.

It has changed Alot since then.

We used to go out on 270 and block lanes of traffic to let people race.

Not anymore. When's the last time the whole group went somewhere?

After reading all of this, all you CR 'veterans' blew this up into an ordeal. He was just sharing a video.

Wrong again tardo...

Here, let me make this easy to see:

Here you see the thread, where it belongs, sleeping peacefully since the 30th.

Then, captain MoparMaster JR. starts it back up with a pointless comment, then his buddy, MoparMaster Sr. gets his vaginal wall scored with sand.

http://www.columbusht.com/failure.jpg

Industrial parkway, broad st kroger, thrift store, hooters, bj's wholesale.

It has changed Alot since then.

We used to go out on 270 and block lanes of traffic to let people race.

Not anymore. When's the last time the whole group went somewhere?

Its changed cause slow cars followed the fast ones around like lost puppies drawing attention to everything.

That and the kids these days cant do anything in moderation, hence AIDS