Caliber Srt4/jeep Srt8/wrx messin around on the free way

Failure

We used to go out on 270 and block lanes of traffic to let people race.

Sweet, we're still up for that, next saturday, you and your buddies come block traffic!

We'll be right there with you!

In spirit

Filming

FOR LULZ

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to go out on 270 and block lanes of traffic to let people race.

Not anymore. When's the last time the whole group went somewhere?

that will not happen again in the forseeable future. correct me if i'm wrong, but the last time everyone did a group cruise, it was after george staton (spelling) died.

Wrong again tardo...

Here, let me make this easy to see:

Here you see the thread, where it belongs, sleeping peacefully since the 30th.

Then, captain MoparMaster JR. starts it back up with a pointless comment, then his buddy, MoparMaster Sr. gets his vaginal wall scored with sand.

http://www.columbusht.com/failure.jpg

Your language and name calling only proves my point, you are 30 years old right?

What I said still applies to what was said before Spaulens post and clearly after. Dates are irrelevant. It does not change what was said. He was also right with the thread being all over the place.

Thanks for the pretty pictures, I must have really angered you somehow without even singling you out.:confused:

"What in the name of fail and aids is going on in here."

Your post count just shows how little you know of what is going on here

Even in 2007 I knew not to bother with the ColumbusRacing hivemind. I lurk around, but I try not to get sucked into the stupidity (not on my toes today I guess). Post count means nothing.

is it like the noobs have been a placebo for courage today

*EDIT* To above post:

Then leave, simple as that. If its SO stupid and we have such a horrible hive mind then just log out and never come back, but obviously you like this place way more than you let on.

1. Posting shit on CR - like videos - is an invitation for criticism. It's an assumed risk.

2. Posting quasi-lame videos - like the one that was posted - will invoke criticism.

3. They got criticized.

4. Then they got pissy over it. Bad move.

5. All the e-battling ensued.

So don't wag your fucking finger at us and act like we just ran in and started curb-stomping some halpless noob.

That is exactly what happened:masturboy:

:yuno: use your brain?

Post count means nothing.

It doesn't mean everything, but it means more than nothing. It gives some indication of how active you've been on the site and how much you've contributed (at least in quantity, granted not so much in quality). If you've been on since 2007 and only have 6 posts, then it suggests you've contributed very little. So, you won't be surprised when other, more "veteran" members here take exception with you passing judgment - especially when you act as though your opinion is somehow dispositive.

That is exactly what happened:masturboy:

:yuno: use your brain?

:dumb:

Newbs decide to start an e-battle they cannot win. Cr elders come out of the wood work to point out the newbs flaws.

Where is there any newb brutality? Phil`s call out threads have more potential than this thread.

is it like the noobs have been a placebo for courage today

*EDIT* To above post:

Then leave, simple as that. If its SO stupid and we have such a horrible hive mind then just log out and never come back, but obviously you like this place way more than you let on.

I like to read around yes, mostly what IPS is working on and pics and videos for the funny stuff. Just so happened to catch this. Put my few words in and raised more nonsense...but im the noob and I do it better than you:lolguy:

It doesn't mean everything, but it means more than nothing. It gives some indication of how active you've been on the site and how much you've contributed (at least in quantity, granted not so much in quality). If you've been on since 2007 and only have 6 posts, then it suggests you've contributed very little. So, you won't be surprised when other, more "veteran" members here take exception with you passing judgment - especially when you act as though your opinion is somehow dispositive.

quoted because it should be read twice...

I understand, but take a look back in the LOL thread. I have done my share there, and that is where I spend my time here. You guys took my comment to heart, can't take what you dish I guess. (not you specifically)

I like to read around yes, mostly what IPS is working on and pics and videos for the funny stuff. Just so happened to catch this. Put my few words in and raised more nonsense...but im the noob and I do it better than you:lolguy:

The last thing this place needs is yet another worthless "LURKING" member.

Schmuck is a very well liked member here on cr...

:gtfo:

:dumb:

Newbs decide to start an e-battle they cannot win. Cr elders come out of the wood work to point out the newbs flaws.

Where is there any newb brutality? Phil`s call out threads have more potential than this thread.

Seriously, that's what I'm wondering? This thread isn't much different than what happens all the time. I fail to see the carnage.

well IPS has a flickr account so why dont you stalk them there,

yes your better at being a noob than I, if I can read your nonsense correclty...... cant find a " I have something to prove on the internet" translator on google apps.

well IPS has a flickr account so why dont you stalk them there,

yes your better at being a noob than I, if I can read your nonsense correclty...... cant find a " I have something to prove on the internet" translator on google apps.

You read that incorrectly, but nice try.

IPS doesn't comment much on flickr.

I understand, but take a look back in the LOL thread. I have done my share there, and that is where I spend my time here. You guys took my comment to heart, can't take what you dish I guess. (not you specifically)

You chided the veteran members in this thread, accusing them of blowing things out of proportion. What did you think would happen? That people would say, "Oh, YellowBalt's right. He posts a bunch in the LOL thread and likes to lurk and read about IPS. Clearly we're out of line here, guys - let's back off a bit." Seriously, come on.

You chided the veteran members in this thread, accusing them of blowing things out of proportion. What did you think would happen? That people would say, "Oh, YellowBalt's right. He posts a bunch in the LOL thread and likes to lurk and read about IPS. Clearly we're out of line here, guys - let's back off a bit." Seriously, come on.

I didn't expect it to not happen. In fact I knew it would happen. Why should that stop me from putting my 2 cents in? I have no problem having a conversation.