Tonight 5/29

wagner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night we killed a metric fuckload of beer. When I was cleaning up today it sounded like closing time at a campus bar with all the glass bottles clanking around.

Hell, calltext me next time.

Putting on my raceflaps right now, will be out later.

And Neal, Mellow Mushroom is really good food. The pizzas are a bit pricey, IMHO, and the place can be quite crowded in the evenings, though.

Five Guys is a fun experience, since you've never been, you ought to come down. These guys are just being keyboard warriors ...... it's really a friendly group in person.

I need to start coming out more... Especially since I'm usually 3 minutes down the road anyway.

Oh man you missed it, SOOOO many guys in tight jeans, it was invigorating!!!!!! Guess I better declare that that statement was sarcasm since you guys do not know me that well!

It was good seeing a few familiar faces, and meeting a few of you.

I guess its pretty sad to think that Codyh was 8 years old when I joined CR. Not that he seems to act any older than that now? :p

CR, parking lot, shopping cart, fireworks, police baton.... Yup. Same old gatherings, new faces.

It was good seeing a few familiar faces, and meeting a few of you.

I guess its pretty sad to think that Codyh was 8 years old when I joined CR. Not that he seems to act any older than that now? :p

CR, parking lot, shopping cart, fireworks, police baton.... Yup. Same old gatherings, new faces.

Hahaha Im not sure i remember you... You probably introduced yourself i just forgot. :(

You guys here need one token young person that didnt get banned in the oven.

• Downvote 1