Tressel Resigns

Allblack02

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if Urban Meyer would take the job if the NCAA imposes sanctions against the University, like reduced scholarships, no chance at bowl games and such. It would be a shitty situation to walk into, also you crazy ass OSU fans would expect to win a National Championship with a team full of Michaels.

:fuckyeah:

That was the hardest meeting I had to sit through early this morning. I knew it was bad when I pulled into the woody and the cops had to check me in. There were only about 10-15 of us that were there cause most are out of town for the holiday. This is hard for all the guys. I still stand by him without a doubt' date=' one of the best man I have got to know.[/quote']

Yeah, that was a brilliant move by Gene Smith to text the players last night for a meeting this morning while most of the players are out of town which means what? 80% of the team had to find out the exact same way the rest of the country did. Gene Smith is next. The entire handling of this situation given its end result was piss poor at best.

Yeah, that was a brilliant move by Gene Smith to text the players last night for a meeting this morning while most of the players are out of town which means what? 80% of the team had to find out the exact same way the rest of the country did. Gene Smith is next. The entire handling of this situation given its end result was piss poor at best.

Not only that but the text got to me at like 11. It sucked because I had to call all the teammates I knew to tell them. Sad day for sure man.

Anyone that mentions cheating is flat out retarded. This isn't a cheating issue, cover up and watching his players ass, yes, but cheating...No.
breaking the rules is cheating. Keeping players on field you knew were breaking the rules to help you win, is cheating in my book. If they are going to strip wins, that means you cheated to win.

breaking the rules is cheating. Keeping players on field you knew were breaking the rules to help you win, is cheating in my book. If they are going to strip wins, that means you cheated to win.

If the NCAA decide to audit every single programs in the nation, they will find violation with every single programs.

To the haters out there, even with this going down OSU will still beat Michigan and probably win the Big Ten.

Fuck Urban Meyer, bring me Jon Gruden!! That guy is a winner plain and simple, he took 2 terrible franchises to the super bowl (Tampa Bay and Oakland), imagine what he could do at the college level with pretty much the best talent you can get at his disposal. He is laid back enough that parents of recruits will like him, but has a fire inside him that will make fans and players fall in love with him on game day. Go watch some youtube videos of Gruden's QB camp or just Gruden in general and tell me that is not who you want here next.

The thing about Urban Meyer is, yes he wins games...but he doesn't run a clean program at all. Go look up all the Florida player arrest while he was coaching there. Secondly, he bails on programs, look at Utah and Florida. Once they lost Alex Smith (utah) and Tebow (Florida), Meyer was done.

Honestly though I think it will be a no name guy that ends up as the next head coach, that is unless Fickell leads OSU to a 14-0 season with a NC victory. The last no name coach that got hired here worked out pretty well...

Off topic a little bit, but damn Ray Small is one dumb mother fucker. This was his tweet this morning apparently:

Former Ohio State receiver Ray Small: Lol what y'all gone do 2 me that man resigned his self if u don't like me [bleep] u!!