Tressel Resigns

Allblack02

I was just thinking, you know what OSU should do if/when Pryor comes back from suspension...line his ass up at WR. They are thin at WR anyways, he will be the best WR in the nation (don't even try arguing this one), dude is a fucking freak of nature and no DB is going to match up with his size and speed. Plus honestly I don't think he'll be a pro qb, so might as well help him out while you can

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that bit about storm is hilarious. We were all in the lockeroom today and unless he has one on his asshole I'm fucking sure he has no tats at all. Looks like this turdball reporter didn't do much investigating.

Yeah that bit about storm is hilarious. We were all in the lockeroom today and unless he has one on his asshole I'm fucking sure he has no tats at all. Looks like this turdball reporter didn't do much investigating.

:yuno:look at his asshole?

Pryor is looking like a real selfish asshole right now. First he says he doesn't feel a bit responsible for Tress resigning, then he shows up to a team meeting with news cameras everywhere driving a 350z with temp tags and no L's, real fucking smart there dumbass!

I read where Simon and the others were looking into legal action against the SI writer, idk if they have a case or not, but it'd definitley send a message to writers and media outlets to get their shit straight before posting it as "news"

Pryor's license was suspended because he didn't have his proof of insurance on him when he got pulled over in February. Went to the BMV and took care of it today and had it reinstated. Also, the 350z is a 100% legit purchase by his mother. Traded the Charger with the bad engine (which resulted in him using 3-4 loaners) in towards it and the purchase price ended up being just north of $11k. Mom making payments around $300 a month for 51 months.

Not really defending him because I doubt he plays another down for OSU (already a rumor out there that he cleared out his locker today) but more so continuing to be angry with the media for going after people based on so little. Did anyone see the ABC6 "On Your Side" report with their douchebag going after Pryor's mom outside her house? She handled it perfectly by barely responding but it was awful with the guy badgering her right outside of her own house.

I hope whoever does end up taking over permanently as the HC completely shuts out the media for a long time. Tressel cut it down a lot in his time here but started to open it up over the last few years and this is the thanks he gets. Media tried to tear him and the program down from every direction until they got what they wanted.

Storm's dad responds

http://ohiostate.scout.com/2/1076671.html

Earlier this week, Sports Illustrated writer George Dohrmann detailed issues of wrong-doing within the Ohio State program, including selling personal items for tattoos or money. One of the players mentioned was junior linebacker Storm Klein, whose father has issued a response to the article.

The father of one of the Ohio State players accused of wrong-doing by Sports Illustrated has decided to issue a response to what was printed earlier this week by writer George Dohrmann.

Junior linebacker Storm Klein was listed as one of the players that sold personal items for tattoos or money, and his father, Jason Klein, has issued this response to the charges.

"I have raised my son right," Jason Klein stressed Thursday evening. "Storm has no tattoos on his body whatsoever. He doesn't have a drug problem, and multiple tests prove that. I have every single bit of his Ohio State memorabilia in my possession."

"I will be meeting with attorneys shortly to pursue action against the NCAA and Sports Illustrated," he continued. "That's all I have to say at this time."

Did anyone catch the news and see me and Terrelle at the BMV? They kept filming my wheels like they were something special. I was impressed to see the news crews there waiting for us to show up, i didnt think that would happen. LOL everyone in the BMV kept tryin to block the camera views when we went out. All in all i think a majority of the buckeye nation still stands behind the team and as far as TP cleaning out his locker, thats false, his is next to mine.

Did anyone catch the news and see me and Terrelle at the BMV? They kept filming my wheels like they were something special. I was impressed to see the news crews there waiting for us to show up' date=' i didnt think that would happen. LOL everyone in the BMV kept tryin to block the camera views when we went out. All in all i think a majority of the buckeye nation still stands behind the team and as far as TP cleaning out his locker, thats false, his is next to mine.[/quote']

Pics for proof. :D

I'm ready to see everyone move forward with this mess. When's football season start!!!!?

Pics for proof. :D

I'm ready to see everyone move forward with this mess. When's football season start!!!!?

watch channel 10 at midnight im sure it will be on there lol we were all mean muggin like BAUCES :fuckyeah:

Did anyone catch the news and see me and Terrelle at the BMV? They kept filming my wheels like they were something special. I was impressed to see the news crews there waiting for us to show up' date=' i didnt think that would happen. LOL everyone in the BMV kept tryin to block the camera views when we went out. All in all i think a majority of the buckeye nation still stands behind the team and as far as TP cleaning out his locker, thats false, his is next to mine.[/quote']

Tell TP to keep his chin up. Haters gonna hate. Stick in there and don't let coach Tressel sacrifices go to waste.