Ya'll like my NIKE'S?

NinjaNick

This will be my 1st pair of SHOX. I hope I like them. I wear a size 13 in Nike's so I don't think I've had to go to a store for shoes in years. :woo: I'm meaning I don't need to try any on, so I can just get online and purchase.

Edited by NinjaNick

http://store.nike.com//index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US&sitesrc=USiD#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-204847/pgid-122932

Just ordered a pair of those myself. Cost me $6.50 out of pocket. Where I work, we get tons and tons of Coke products and the packaging is just thrown away, so I wander into the store room with my pocket knife and take all the Coke Rewards Points codes. Got 100$ in Nike gift cards doing that :D I'da kept doing it longer but Coke really nerfed the system so I just cashed in when I had the chance. My roommate got an iPod touch for like, 12$ out of pocket doing the same thing when he worked with me. I don't even bother with the points anymore though; the system is terrible now :(