Ya'll like my NIKE'S?

NinjaNick

I remember when first pair of shox came out my sophomore year in HS. Drove all the way up to columbus to try on a pair at the mall w/ my best friend. Tried them on and I was so disappointed because I thought they'd be like springs or something, but they weren't! Fucking marketing makes me believe anything!

I remember when first pair of shox came out my sophomore year in HS. Drove all the way up to columbus to try on a pair at the mall w/ my best friend. Tried them on and I was so disappointed because I thought they'd be like springs or something, but they weren't! Fucking marketing makes me believe anything!

here:

freedom_gray_bw_bl_wh_new.jpg

http://www.zcoil.com/index.html

it will prolly be ur last pair of shox too. i heard theyre crap for a ton of ppl. they break very quickly i think too. I went shoe crazy this winter.

Puma Voltaic

Saucony Grid C2 Roadster

Asics Cumulus 10

Dude! I hope not! I need some shoes!

:lol:

it will prolly be ur last pair of shox too. i heard theyre crap for a ton of ppl. they break very quickly i think too. I went shoe crazy this winter.

Puma Voltaic

Saucony Grid C2 Roadster

Asics Cumulus 10

bullshit. i have owned them since the month they were released in 2000..one of the best shoe s ever

bullshit. i have owned them since the month they were released in 2000..one of the best shoe s ever

Ive got one of the first pairs still in the box. wore them around the house once. all silver and they zip up. some Baller designed it. cant remember who.

The shoe istself is really durable. Godd for running. but terrible for ME on a treadmill. Dunno why?