Zeefag

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant you two just get along? I like both of you guys in person but, for some reason I hate you both on here. Ive known "zeefag" (sorry. lol) for about 2 years and he has always been a very nice guy to me and my old lady and the same goes for gary. I think ya'll need to lay the fuck off eachother..... or fight to the death, Im down for either.

I think ya'll need to lay the fuck off eachother..... or fight to the death, Im down for either.

I vote fight to the death, Gentlemen's Duel. Monocle, optional.

I DEMAND SATISFACTION !

Anyone want to footrace??? Cause major_payne will footrace you for $50 bucks.

Hey look who it is zeefag

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs082.ash2/37449_1368955262305_1184415665_30877299_5594982_n.jpg

Edited by codyh

If you got it....Flaunt it my friend.

Regardless....That post was hilarious....and I dont even have to know any of the backstory on it. You C-Bus guys need to ease up.....Funny is funny, I dont care who says it.

If you got it....Flaunt it my friend.

Regardless....That post was hilarious....and I dont even have to know any of the backstory on it. You C-Bus guys need to ease up.....Funny is funny, I dont care who says it.

Ban for speaking his mind.

Foot race?! I'm always down for a foot race. Guaranteed more entertaining than a firebird and nissan going at it at least.

It would be great to see them line up in the lanes at Trails and foot race the entire 1320'. :lolguy:

Cant you two just get along? I like both of you guys in person but, for some reason I hate you both on here. Ive known "zeefag" (sorry. lol) for about 2 years and he has always been a very nice guy to me and my old lady and the same goes for gary. I think ya'll need to lay the fuck off eachother..... or fight to the death, Im down for either.
i honestly have nothing against him, its just fun fucking around, not to mention he does kinda bring it on himself from time to time (see the other thread about nasty and american cars suck thread lol) but im sure he is a cool guy in person, as are most of the people on here. But hey its racing season damnit and im tryin to get some races lmao

i honestly have nothing against him, its just fun fucking around, not to mention he does kinda bring it on himself from time to time (see the other thread about nasty and american cars suck thread lol) but im sure he is a coll guy in person, as are most of the people on here. But hey its racing season damnit and im tryin to get some races lmao

Wanna race?