codyh

Alex L.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing has passed from entertaining to just destructive. Sure, there are jokes and digs and fun at Cody's expense, but some of the posts and some of the behavior are really shameful and don't reflect well on those members or on CR. This applies both to Cody and to some of his detractors.

I hope people will reflect on what they said and did, maybe gain some perspective on what's important to them and what would be better to just let go.

Cody has a lot to offer CR, certainly a lot more than I could have at 17. If he takes some advice and cools it a bit, I believe he'll become a valued member here. If he can't rein it in a bit, he'll get booted or get mad and leave.

Enough is enough.

That's all well and good, but we already gave him a chance to change. He chose to continue to act this way after everyone called him on it, slowly (in CR terms) scaling up the torment. Whatever he has to offer CR can wait, he needs to grow up. I know you like to be nicer than most of us, but he has had time and chose to waste it.

This whole thing has passed from entertaining to just destructive. Sure, there are jokes and digs and fun at Cody's expense, but some of the posts and some of the behavior are really shameful and don't reflect well on those members or on CR. This applies both to Cody and to some of his detractors.

I hope people will reflect on what they said and did, maybe gain some perspective on what's important to them and what would be better to just let go.

Cody has a lot to offer CR, certainly a lot more than I could have at 17. If he takes some advice and cools it a bit, I believe he'll become a valued member here. If he can't rein it in a bit, he'll get booted or get mad and leave.

Enough is enough.

We might as well just do away with The Kitchen altogether if we're worried about feelings getting hurt or men behaving badly.

The way I see it, this Cody guy brought it on himself. He was given plenty of chances to "cool it a bit" - and even at one point proclaimed he would - only then to return and start in again.

I understand your perspective, I think. But, if I could play the part of devil's advocate, then I'd assert that a piece of the fabric that is CR - some of its very substance - is that you dig your own grave and, when you do, the members here pile the dirt on your closed casket. It's not anyone's responsibility to save this Cody clown from himself.

Lock this thread, give Cody a hug and a warm glass of milk, I don't really care what happens. But let's not admonish CR for being CR. Or, like I said, we do away with The Kitchen.

We might as well just do away with The Kitchen altogether if we're worried about feelings getting hurt or men behaving badly.

The way I see it, this Cody guy brought it on himself. He was given plenty of chances to "cool it a bit" - and even at one point proclaimed he would - only then to return and start in again.

I understand your perspective, I think. But, if I could play the part of devil's advocate, then I'd assert that a piece of the fabric that is CR - some of its very substance - is that you dig your own grave and, when you do, the members here pile the dirt on your closed casket. It's not anyone's responsibility to save this Cody clown from himself.

Lock this thread, give Cody a hug and a warm glass of milk, I don't really care what happens. But let's not admonish CR for being CR. Or, like I said, we do away with The Kitchen.

Thank you, Dr. Rick.

:gabe:

KillJoy

Thank you, Dr. Rick.

:gabe:

KillJoy

If it was a Dr. Rick post, it would have included:

1. One reference to me being metrosexual.

2. At least three references to how gay people are going to hell.

3. Some statement about how psychiatric medications cause people to go on shooting rampages.

P.S. I'm not condoning any behavior wherein it goes beyond the Internet (like texting or FB threatening or whatever is going on, apparently).

No, that's just asinine. Someone can say pretty much whatever ever they want to/about me on here, but in person it's a clean slate.

Just posted threat on your FB wall...and then liked my post.

Oh yeah, well they are going to TP your house!!!

Writing an editorial about the two of you together for the Westerville paper. There will be a scandal.

Writing an editorial about the two of you together for the Westerville paper. There will be a scandal.

Just sent an email to your boss. Included therein were several references to embezzlement, money laundering, and sexual harassment.

Just sent an email to your boss. Included therein were several references to embezzlement, money laundering, and sexual harassment.

Ass. Enjoy the sugar in your gas tank. I'm seriously considering making a Youtube video about how mean you are.