codyh

Alex L.

I am sorry Hal that you liked my post so much that you didn't know what to do with yourself except to switch sides in a wild panic of insecurity since I don't have any nuts for you to swing off of. Its ok. We still love you.

:gabe:

The fuck is this? Was that supposed to be a comeback? You must have gotten your (lack of) e-battling skills from Anthony. The only successfully mean thing he said, had to be used a second time by your step daughter to get any results.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT:

>Alex picks on Cody

>Cody tries to defend himself

>CR gangs up on him

>Cody cries and gets butthurt

>Hal tries to rescue the new guy by pretending new guy trolled CR

>Jeffro doesnt give a shit

ITT:

>Alex picks on Cody

>Cody tries to defend himself

>CR gangs up on him

>Cody cries and gets butthurt

>Hal tries to rescue the new guy by pretending new guy trolled CR

>Jeffro doesnt give a shit

Oh look, the Swiss appeared. Go be neutral elsewhere, I'm taking the whole fuckin' diseased corrupt server down on your heads. It's gonna be biblical

hal everytime you try to stage some "biblical" CR overhaul it ends in everyone walking out of the thread saying "meh" while your last remaining nutswingers cling on tightly, praising your attempt.

this is not 3 yrs ago.

I haven't tried to stage a biblical event on CR, which is why CR is still alive. Every time I've done anything "big", I've gotten what I wanted out of it.

This is not 3 years ago, you're correct. 3 years ago was simply 3 years before the apocalypse.

1. How the fuck can that ginger do anything? He's more worthless than your shriveled up dick.

2. What are you going to teach him? How to be cocky failure? How to be slower than a Smart Car? How to spit game at fat security chicks at Polaris? I just don't see how you could be useful. If anything you would make him as bad as the rest of these weak fucks.

Well let's look at the gingers track record... Who is zeefag? Most people don't know his name because Ginger stareted an all out witch hunt on that guy and now everytime he posts he is met with reminders of how unwanted he really is. Now there is this, I'm sure by the end of youR angry 50 posts and 20 PGs Cody will be the new zeefag.

Now let's get to me. Yes im cocky, always have been, always will be. It's the perks of being a sweet mother fucker like myself. I agree, if someone else said or did the shit I do, they would prolly get their ass beat. Lucky enough for ms, it's me and that's yet to happen because my greatness carries with

Me everywhere i go. Just incase you forgot, I'm pretty fucking sweet. The security gaurs at Polaris, :lol: how great was that, yes I hit on her, I made her feel useful, everytime some rice fucks wanted to be ricers, I sent her after them to shut that shit down. Anytime I wanted a sonic shake, she would get it. Hal i have somthing that you don't know shit about. It's called "game". Some call it pimp'n, others call it a gift. I just simply call it game, it's a mix between charm, spoken word, and face gestures. Ive done it with skinny women, fat women, medium women, it don't matter. I get what I wNt, and give nothing back. (this is when my boy Jp jumps in with "church" saying). Which I'm sure you know nothing about. Do me a favor, keep hating on me, I enjoy it. Everybody who is doing somthing right has a slew of haters letting him know he's doing it right. Please continue.

Well let's look at the gingers track record... Who is zeefag? Most people don't know his name because Ginger stareted an all out witch hunt on that guy and now everytime he posts he is met with reminders of how unwanted he really is. Now there is this, I'm sure by the end of you angry 50 posts and 20 PGs Cody will be the new zeefag.

Who is zeefag? He's someone that's more useful to CR than you ever were. Ginger starts a thread than sits back and hopes someone better will chime in. He is nothing but a conduit.

Now let's get to me. Yes im cocky, always have been, always will be. It's the perks of being a sweet mother fucker like myself. I agree, if someone else said or did the shit I do, they would prolly get their ass beat. Lucky enough for ms, it's me and that's yet to happen because my greatness carries with

Me everywhere i go. Just incase you forgot, I'm pretty fucking sweet. The security gaurs at Polaris, :lol: how great was that, yes I hit on her, I made her feel useful, everytime some rice fucks wanted to be ricers, I sent her after them to shut that shit down. Anytime I wanted a sonic shake, she would get it. Hal i have somthing that you don't know shit about. It's called "game". Some call it pimp'n, others call it a gift. I just simply call it game, it's a mix between charm, spoken word, and face gestures. Ive done it with skinny women, fat women, medium women, it don't matter. I get what I wNt, and give nothing back. (this is when my boy Jp jumps in with "church" saying). Which I'm sure you know nothing about. Do me a favor, keep hating on me, I enjoy it. Everybody who is doing somthing right has a slew of haters letting him know he's doing it right. Please continue.

Yes, haters let you know you're doing something right. That's exactly the way the world works. Thanks Justinian, that makes a lot of sense.

You want to talk to me about game? Boy, I was spittin' game while you were still jerkin in your bathroom with your moms old Playdudes. Wanna know why my wife doesn't have any friends left from high school? Because I got with every single one of them before I made it down the line to her. I had enough experience in high school that I didn't have to keep playing the same retarded lines throughout the rest of my life, simply because once the game ended I didn't have enough useful qualities to make a honey want to stick around. You keep on fucking you variety pack of skanks, that's probably the best you'll ever be able to do. Me, and Codyh when I'm done with him, will enjoy poon whenever and wherever we want.

meh' date=' im not interested in this thread anymore. It was all great till hal started sucking codys dick harder than a dyson.[/quote']

It was great while you all had a helpless, ignorant, useless little whipping boy. It's no fun when the big boys play.

What the hell?

Thread just went all Twilight Zone. This doesn't seem like Hal's style/verbage at all. Someone hack his account?

Boredom/freedom hacked my brain. You've got to tailor your comments to the intended audience.

Wait a second. He has a Blowup Doll? You guys are all idiots, and he has it right. No complaining, no gagging, walk away when you want.

Buttfuck that doll in the mouth. +rep for Cody.

This guy here, he gets it.

So Hal what your saying is you hit like 2 chicks who were friends with you wife, and they relized you couldnt lAy the pipe so they stopped talking to you? See lil man that's the difference in me and you. All the ladies I put it on come back. I can still lay it down on the married ones. My game is on an entire different level than what you did. In hs, I was rocking multiple schools, not just my own. I could throw a party and fuck 3 chicks that night. Ask my brother, he was hitting the chicks I couldn't get to. See your game wasn't so tight because you got caught up and fell In love. That's cute, but love ain't got shit on two asain ladies and a bottle of goose. Unlike Rhett I don't post when I'm with some lady friends about to clean the 3 way out. I just do it. Now if we leave Cody to you,'here is what will come of it. He will be an angry small cocked hated dick. He may build. Car thT sounds great at first but never lives up to the hype, we cAll those pryors, and he will be an Internet legend in his own mind. Let me do it, and he will come out with a lite swag, some style, a girl who is doable( for him) and a sense of communication with everyone.

So Hal what your saying is you hit like 2 chicks who were friends with you wife, and they relized you couldnt lAy the pipe so they stopped talking to you? See lil man that's the difference in me and you. All the ladies I put it on come back. I can still lay it down on the married ones. My game is on an entire different level than what you did. In hs, I was rocking multiple schools, not just my own. I could throw a party and fuck 3 chicks that night. Ask my brother, he was hitting the chicks I couldn't get to. See your game wasn't so tight because you got caught up and fell In love. That's cute, but love ain't got shit on two asains and a bottle of goose. Unlike Rhett I don't post when I'm with someday friends about to clean the 3 way out. I just do it. Now if we leave Cody to you,'here is what will come of it. He will be an angry small cocked hated dick. He may build. Car thT sounds great at first but never lives up to the hype, we cAll those pryors, and he will be an Internet legend in his own mind. Let me do it, and he will come out with a lite swag, some style, a girl who is doable( for him) and a sense of communication with everyone.

Whoa there little fella, who's throwing out low numbers like 2? I know you like to think you're the only one who fucks bitches and gets money, but it's just not true. Love must be cute, although it loses some of its cuddliness when you realize that every time I rolled up to a CR meet, she was still wiping remnants of my DNA off her lips:megusta:. It's ok that you can't say that, the security guard just wasn't into you enough to drop to her knees.

Frankly, I think we'd all rather build a car that doesn't live up to the hype than drive through a puddle and destroy our shitty motors. Maybe we'd like to speculate about all the things we could build, then never do it?

What is this doable girl going to be? It sounds to me like he already has one that beats anything we have.

That was fun but it fizzled out quickly.

Cody, you're a failure. Ban yourself from life. You have a lot of choices; you can OD, shoot yourself, jump off a building, gang yourself, asphyxiate yourself, etc... Please consult my historical posts for more specific instructions. Good luck, hopefully you can succeed at failing.

That was fun but it fizzled out quickly.

Cody, you're a failure. Ban yourself from life. You have a lot of choices; you can OD, shoot yourself, jump off a building, gang yourself, asphyxiate yourself, etc... Please consult my historical posts for more specific instructions. Good luck, hopefully you can succeed at failing.

Please explain how to perform the BOLDED RED method.

Thank you.

KillJoy

Please explain how to perform the BOLDED RED method.

Thank you.

KillJoy

Easy, fail at typing.

Cody, hang yourself. I'm a suicide connoisseur and even I don't know how to gang yourself. I guess you could always take a lot of blood thinners then join a gang that does the jump in initiation. You might just bleed out that way.

damn hal your no fun, switching sides again before i even get back on here :p.

by the way, here are the failed attempts at jokes this kid had..

"you are so fucking annoying get off my fucking nuts... You say now that i annoy the fuck out of you but before you said that i didnt even speak to you. so you have no reason to dislike me.. but ill give you one. when i met you you were some white trash piece of fuck wearing a def leppard shirt in a very red neck car...

And then you say your girlfriend was annoyed by me, but holy fuck am i happy about that... i wish i annoyed her so bad that i dont ever have to see her face again. and make me think of half the NWS thread of disgusting woman...

Eat a fucking dick. "

Edited by pontiacfreak142
i fail at making jokes

"you are so fucking annoying get off my fucking nuts... You say now that i annoy the fuck out of you but before you said that i didnt even speak to you. so you have no reason to dislike me.. but ill give you one. when i met you you were some white trash piece of fuck wearing a def leppard shirt in a very red neck car...

And then you say your girlfriend was annoyed by me, but holy fuck am i happy about that... i wish i annoyed her so bad that i dont ever have to see her face again. and make me think of half the NWS thread of disgusting woman...

Eat a fucking dick. "

oh and by the way dipshit, i dont own a def leppard shirt, it had a mustang and camaro on the front of it, although i realize you probably dont know what a 60's muscle car looks like seeing as you drive a riced out honda, im sure you grew up watching paul walker suck vin diesels dick in fast and the furious and wishing you could join them.

y u mad bro? :gabe:

Eat a fucking dick. "

oh and by the way dipshit, i dont own a def leppard shirt, it had a mustang and camaro on the front of it, although i realize you probably dont know what a 60's muscle car looks like seeing as you drive a riced out honda, im sure you grew up watching paul walker suck vin diesels dick in fast and the furious and wishing you could join them.

D-

Almost a complete fail.