codyh

Alex L.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is all over the road more than a Kenedy after a few drinks.

CR at its best.

I did talk with Cody, he says he has learned his lesson, is going to chill, and take a break. I hope he is being sincere because next time I will turn him over to jones fir punishment

CR at its best.

I did talk with Cody, he says he has learned his lesson, is going to chill, and take a break. I hope he is being sincere because next time I will turn him over to jones fir punishment

CR, like America, likes a good comeback story. Cody could be CR's version of Robert Downey, Jr. - it will just take a little time. And, well, Cody being a whole lot cooler than what he is now. But time will help.

18 pages huh?

in typical CR fasion I'm not going to read any of it and say that you are all gayer then aids

Alex and Cody are CR's fresh out of pussy, version of drag racing on brokeback mountain.

18 pages huh?

in typical CR fasion I'm not going to read any of it and say that you are all gayer then aids

Alex and Cody are CR's fresh out of pussy, version of drag racing on brokeback mountain.

shut it fag

CR at its best.

:gabe:

aj?

What about me?

Hopefully Wagner's comments aren't directed toward me, but for arguement's sake, I'm going to assume they are, since Cody is mad I blocked him on facebook so he can't pester me. At any rate, since my name got brought into this, lets make two things clear.

1. I never text bombed Cody, If he said that was the case, it was because he assumed I text bombed him due to the fact i posted in his "wheels for sale" thread. The truth on that matter is my buddy was an interested party for the wheels, I texted cody asking for pics to pass along to my buddy, and never got a response from cody. That weekend, I spoke with Cody in regards to the matter and he basically called me out saying I text bombed him. Obviously this wasn't the case, I had no problem with him at that point, no motivation to waste my time text bombing people. Truthfully, that's the reason I have beef with the kid, because he assumed I text bombed him, and ran his mouth about it.

As far as starting rumors about him? Hardly. I hear about him, given the fact he is the same age as my girlfriend's little sisters, they go to school with him, and apparently nobody there likes him either. I have openly shared what I have heard about the kid, I see no reason to hold back information about blow up dolls and such. Did I go into his school and start telling people he has blow up dolls and wants to pose them in a photo shoot of his car? No. I'm not one to start rumors, and if I were, I think I could come up with something a little more damaging than blow up doll jokes.

This all sounds to me like a typical pissed off 17 year old that couldn't take the heat of the CR kitchen, and felt the need to find a scapegoat to shine the spotlight on. :dumb:

CLIFFS: Cody is full of shit.

So you don't start rumors, you just propagate them?

Starting rumors is totally different than sharing stories heard from a trusted source.. Of course Cody is going to say "oh, that whole blow up doll thing is just a rumor" its easy to pass blame that way. I dont doubt for a second that he would be one to go around and tell people he had a blow up doll and wanted to take pictures of his car with the blow up doll posing.. If I felt it was false information, I probably wouldn't have shared it.

Starting rumors is totally different than sharing stories heard from a trusted source.. Of course Cody is going to say "oh, that whole blow up doll thing is just a rumor" its easy to pass blame that way. I dont doubt for a second that he would be one to go around and tell people he had a blow up doll and wanted to take pictures of his car with the blow up doll posing.. If I felt it was false information, I probably wouldn't have shared it.

Fuck you.

dude you are a fucking idiot. i dont start rumors o lol omg i dont start them. but you get on here and say something about him that sounds completely false, and you admitted not knowing anything about it. why would a kid say to all of his friends he has a blow up doll? you are a fucking tool. it was funny to read peoples humor in here and pick fun, but ur taking it outside of cr and being a bitchass