codyh

Alex L.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanna hear Cody's side of the story. How does one go from.....A semi decent intro thread. Too the second worst noob to ever grace CR.

One word; polishing.

looks like Wagner

Not going to lie I lold a bit

Yes, he also needs to learn to keep his hands to himself. He has a bad habit of trying to get in peoples cars without asking.

That can get you hurt bad in some parts of the world.

:popcorn::Popcorn::popcorn:

I laughed a good amount at everything that was said. lol

Im pretty sure i gestured to your supra alex, after you offered to let chris in, and you said ya. So I sat in it and closed my eyes for like 10 minutes.

As far as getting in other peoples cars without permission, whos cars?

And nick dont feel bad. I flipped your boob cause i thought you were a man, and not insecure about yourself.

Continue please... Off to work back at 10 with a gun.

Im pretty sure i gestured to your supra alex, after you offered to let chris in, and you said ya. So I sat in it and closed my eyes for like 10 minutes.

And nick dont feel bad. I flipped your boob cause i thought you were a man, and not insecure about yourself.

Not worth it man...

You sat in Alex's supra without his permission. At qsl 3 weeks ago, you randomly got into the hatch area of pats saab without his permission, I forget exactly where you trying to do but I saw you walk up and try to get into Docs bentley also. I'm sure there are more examples but thats what I have personally seen.

You sat in Alex's supra without his permission. At qsl 3 weeks ago, you randomly got into the hatch area of pats saab without his permission, I forget exactly where you trying to do but I saw you walk up and try to get into Docs bentley also. I'm sure there are more examples but thats what I have personally seen.

WHAT??

In b4 the RIP codyh thread...

Guest Spam
He got into chris (major payne) rx7 to open the hood. And people questioned him what he was doing and he just giggled and said i wanna see the motor.

He got into chris (major payne) rx7 to open the hood. And people questioned him what he was doing and he just giggled and said i wanna see the motor.

Some places that will get you seriously fucked up.