codyh

Alex L.

Sounds like alot of you just guessing and assuming. Please elaborate on pats saab since you know so much about his thoughts and attitude towards me.

You are still butt hurt because i told you off sunday night. You said you were gonna "lay me out." and I said do it pussy (after alot of other dumb arguing) and you got up, said a few words to other people and left. Go be a crying ass punk bitch elsewhere. I never had any problems with you till you got all manly tough guy on me. And im sure you will continue to be a hardass when i see you up there every weekend, or you can stop acting gay and be, what you call a normal person, a normal person.

:lolguy: You wouldnt/didnt have the balls to say "do it pussy" to my face. And hell saturday night you wouldnt even trade punches with josh... and that was your two to his one. Besides you're a waste of effort. You're telling me to stop acting gay? You're the one thats swinging on everyones nuts.

I'm a perfectly normal person. Most of CR likes me, on the other hand, most of CR does not like you.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats your opinion. Take it as you please.

No, that's not opinion. You presented those pieces as fact (e.g., without a clause, "you are" states fact). You did not say "in my opinion" or " I think", you said what people think as if it is fact. You're even dumber than I originally though.

:lolguy: You wouldnt/didnt have the balls to say "do it pussy" to my face. And hell saturday night you wouldnt even trade punches with josh... and that was your two to his one. Besides you're a waste of effort. You're telling me to stop acting gay? You're the one thats swinging on everyones nuts.

I'm a perfectly normal person. Most of CR likes me, on the other hand, most of CR does not like you.

Who is josh?

Lol i told you that numerous times sunday night. I knew you were not going to do anything, and I sure as hell was not going to do anything.

Hal didnt state his opinion. He stated the facts.

Yes I swing on peoples nuts... Instead of letting other people talk and you just quoting what they say. How about you come up with something yourself. Get yo speech right and come up with something actually insulting...

No, that's not opinion. You presented those pieces as fact (e.g., without a clause, "you are" states fact). You did not say "in my opinion" or " I think", you said what people think as if it is fact. You're even dumber than I originally though.

^^^^ This clearly dictates how stupid someone is or not. lol

Hal have you ever met me?

Who is josh?

Lol i told you that numerous times sunday night. I knew you were not going to do anything, and I sure as hell was not going to do anything.

Yes I swing on peoples nuts... Instead of letting other people talk and you just quoting what they say. How about you come up with something yourself. Get yo speech right and come up with something actually insulting...

u mad bruh? you're getting desperate.

p.s. you never called me a pussy. As I said, you dont have to balls to.

i gave him a wedgie and then drug him around by his underwear

True story... I was there...

u mad bruh? you're getting desperate.

Yes yes... Very nice... Thats the creativity I was looking for. Please ask your stupid ass father to grab a bag, stick it over your head and tape it. I know you wouldnt be able to pull that task off yourself. (Of course not seriously do I want you to die.)

^^^^ This clearly dictates how stupid someone is or not. lol

Hal have you ever met me?

The entirety of your behavior illustrates your stupidity. Your issue is that you continue to post progressively more idiotic statements.

I doubt you'll ever meet me.

Sounds like alot of you just guessing and assuming. Please elaborate on pats saab since you know so much about his thoughts and attitude towards me.

You are still butt hurt because i told you off sunday night. You said you were gonna "lay me out." and I said do it pussy (after alot of other dumb arguing) and you got up, said a few words to other people and left. Go be a crying ass punk bitch elsewhere. I never had any problems with you till you got all manly tough guy on me. And im sure you will continue to be a hardass when i see you up there every weekend, or you can stop acting gay and be, what you call a normal person, a normal person.

look dude, ima try to help you out here. if you have not gotten the point yet, its pretty obvious to anyone that may not even know you/ this situation, that your not liked by very many people on here (and again, in the 45 minutes that we were around you, my gf already thought you were annoying). Talking like your going to keep showing up at meets, prolly isnt the smartest thing to do, or least wouldnt go near the Cr crowd.

And by the way, if people are on here bitching about you, coming in here and acting like a douche, isnt going to get you anywhere.

I have a feeling half the people in this thread are just talking shit because its online and fun. I have a hard time believing they are being 100% serious, maybe 50% but nothing more. I will keep showing up because I still have alot of friends up there and I enjoy cars.

As for your girlfriend i said hey to her, and tried to make a joke because she was sitting by herself and away from the conversation, so I tried to make her feel more comfortable. I recall saying one brief sentence to her. I dont even remember what she looked like. (what i just said here was way better than what I was going to say)

Its amazing people can hate you and they have not even met you..

Guest Spam
I dont even remember what she looked like. (what i just said here was way better than what I was going to say)

So what were you going to say? :gabe:

I have a feeling half the people in this thread are just talking shit because its online and fun. I have a hard time believing they are being 100% serious, maybe 50% but nothing more. I will keep showing up because I still have alot of friends up there and I enjoy cars.

As for your girlfriend i said hey to her, and tried to make a joke because she was sitting by herself and away from the conversation, so I tried to make her feel more comfortable. I recall saying one brief sentence to her. I dont even remember what she looked like. (what i just said here was way better than what I was going to say)

You're "feeling" is wrong.

And who said that you had to talk to Garys g/f for her to realize you're a fucking moron.

I typed something that was way more insulting. But I decided to delete what i typed and say something else.

Is what you guys are telling me to do correct?? When I do it you request that I say what I was gonna say... You guys are fucking insane.

dude, you need to take a 'couple week' vacation from the forum, and the car meets. it's fairly clear to a neutral third party observer (me) that you're just as annoying in person as you are online. no one likes an annoying 'cling on', who just doesn't shut the fuck up. next time you go to a car show, keep your mouth shut 99% of the time, be respectful, and don't touch anyone's car, or get in anyone's car. i've been going to car meets well before i bought my '87 GT, in 1998. i've never had anyone jump in my car, or pop the hood to look at the motor. i'm not sure how i'd even respond to that, i'd be so shocked--but i can guarantee it wouldn't be good

You're "feeling" is wrong.

And who said that you had to talk to Garys g/f for her to realize you're a fucking moron.

Wow omg I cant believe this fucking ogre looking piece of shit is still talking. Go drown yourself in wendy's fucking milkshakes, you insecure piece of fucking trash.

Wow omg I cant believe this fucking ogre looking piece of shit is still talking. Go drown yourself in wendy's fucking milkshakes, you insecure piece of fucking trash.

A little upset, are we?