codyh

Alex L.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Columbus Racing will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Columbus Racing, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Columbus Racing reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Fuck.. I've got to ban everyone

We need to get a ventrillo server set up with different channels, can have channels to hang out and shoot the shit, get drunk channel, and talk shit channel. You know, keep the boredom away! But really, a vent server would be awesome!!!

Guest Spam
We need to get a ventrillo server set up with different channels, can have channels to hang out and shoot the shit, get drunk channel, and talk shit channel. You know, keep the boredom away! But really, a vent server would be awesome!!!

:dumb: no

If you haven't had your own thread in the Kitchen, then I guess somethings wrong... Talking shit? Merely suggestions my dear boy..

I did, in 2004. Way before your time, bruh...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15582&highlight=bobby+lee

Pretty hilarious when I read back through it now. Ahhh... to be 18 again.

I did, in 2004. Way before your time, bruh...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15582&highlight=bobby+lee

Pretty hilarious when I read back through it now. Ahhh... to be 18 again.

Found my thread

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88492&

Good read

:dumb: