Beer - Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale

Shot - Jameson or vodka and redbull

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beer - Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale

I've tried a few overpriced 4-packs and I just can't get into it. It's just too tart or something. Anyways, I only drink (dark) beer, not a big fan of shots and fruity things except bahama mamas.. while in the bahamas.

I rotate through Guinness, Sam Adams, Great Lakes (Edmund Fitzgerald), and the occasional bottle of Arrogant Bastard. If anybody has similar suggestions I'm all ears.

I've tried a few overpriced 4-packs and I just can't get into it. It's just too tart or something. Anyways, I only drink (dark) beer, not a big fan of shots and fruity things except bahama mamas.. while in the bahamas.

I rotate through Guinness, Sam Adams, Great Lakes (Edmund Fitzgerald), and the occasional bottle of Arrogant Bastard. If anybody has similar suggestions I'm all ears.

Are you looking for a lot of hops? BJ's Brewhouse may have some darker beers you would like. The have a woody aftertaste to them like a lot of darker beers.

i drink mostly beer. i love spotted cow (made in wisconsin), blue moon, shocktop, sapporo with a good steak or sushi. our wolfpack has gotten into drinking irish car bombs when we hit the bars on our sarasota 'fishing' trips. i'll do vodka/redbulls, and maybe a shot of tequila.

i drink mostly beer. i love spotted cow (made in wisconsin), blue moon, shocktop, sapporo with a good steak or sushi. our wolfpack has gotten into drinking irish car bombs when we hit the bars on our sarasota 'fishing' trips. i'll do vodka/redbulls, and maybe a shot of tequila.

NO IRISH CAR BOMBS! Last time I was with someone who did one, I got thrown up on and the smell cleared out the patio part of the Pub.

Are you looking for a lot of hops? BJ's Brewhouse may have some darker beers you would like. The have a woody aftertaste to them like a lot of darker beers.

Man I'll have to stop by there this weekend sometime. I wonder if I get a discount since my initials are BJ