fuel smell and ac queation

im faster

2003 eclipse gt

First when stopped for 10+ seconds I get a smell of fuel when taking off for just a second...

Also when Ac is on it seems a little louder than it should be (the compressor)..

Also I get what feels kinda like a small miss but only 3000-3200

Edited by im faster

2003 eclipse gt

First when stopped for 10+ seconds I get a smell of fuel when taking off for just a second...

Also when Ac is on it seems a little louder than it should be (the compressor)..

Also I get what feels kinda like a small miss but only 3000-3200

Any mods to the fuel system? Anything more specific about when it happens, or is it after all stops that last for more than 10 seconds?

That's not much to go off on your ac. Any other issues?

You probably have a miss...

You're being very vague, please try to be as specific as possible. There are a ton of things that can cause the issues as stated.

its possible the compressor might be going bad (louder) and that is in turn putting more strain on the motor making it feel like it losing power

It's also possible that there is no real difference in noise and he has a random miss. It's too hard to tell with such little info.

Any mods to the fuel system?

All stock

Anything more specific about when it happens, or is it after all stops that last for more than 10 seconds?

Just after longer stops.. not during a stop sign stop..

any time the car isles it seems. And I just noticed its idling at 600rpm..

Fresh tune up last week

That's not much to go off on your ac. Any other issues?

No it works fine. Just noisy when engaged..

You probably have a miss...

Plugs wires dis. Cap and button are new

nd it only miss with Ac on around the 3000-3200 mark... and its noticeable miss very subtle and it seems to make the end less smooth mote than a big miss

Makes sense.. any way to save a compressor before it completely fails?

And fuel is only when taking off after idling. So I don't think its a fuel leak I can't smell it when getting in in the morning ot after sitting

Makes sense.. any way to save a compressor before it completely fails? ]

"IF" and I mean if - as mentioned this is a bit vague, the compressor is failing - no. The only advantage to changing it before it fails (if it is an internal failure that results in lots a metal coming out of it - again big "if") - is you may not need a condenser due to it being filled with debris from the failure. But that's a bit of money to spend on two big "ifs".