bicycle.....

xlr8tn

I guess I've been out of the loop too long. When did Mongoose stop being the bike to have? When I was a kid if you had a mongoose you were the shit and your parents spent a ton of money for it. My son's b-day is this month (8) and he's due up for a new bike. He did want a Haro but that's changed now to a diamondback. Back when I was riding bikes ( granted....that's been longer ago than some of you guys have been alive) mag wheels was the shit. Now most have went back to spokes. Anyhow, Dick's carries Diamondback bikes but does anyone know a place that carries haro bikes? His ass may just end up with a mongoose just because I always wanted one. :D

If you decide to go Mongoose, get a hold of me. I have a near new condition one I would sell cheap. That being said, the only Haro dealer in the Columbus Metro area (according to their website) is:

Handy Bikes USA LLC - Preferred

Phone: (614) 299-0550

Address:

1055 W. 5th Ave.

Columbus OH, 43212

http://www.handybikes.com

If you decide to go Mongoose, get a hold of me. I have a near new condition one I would sell cheap. That being said, the only Haro dealer in the Columbus Metro area (according to their website) is:

Handy Bikes USA LLC - Preferred

Phone: (614) 299-0550

Address:

1055 W. 5th Ave.

Columbus OH, 43212

http://www.handybikes.com

there always seem to be a good number of people at this store; i'd expect them to be knowledgable

Mongoose still makes bikes but they are shit. They were bought out by pacific I believe. Get a mirraco, sold at trek stores.

Correct. Pacific Cycles owns them, GT, Schwinn, Cannondale etc. +1 on a Mirraco bike.