kayak rental - not at a livery

evan9381

Is there anywhere local you can rent a kayak? Ive got one, but wanting to get a couple people and kayak down big walnut from morse rd area down to who knows where yet. I need to see if/where i can rent a coupke kayaks to do this

TIA

The OSU outdoor center should have em. I dont know if you need to be a student to rent though...

Thanks! Wouldve never heard of that...i did check though and a buckid is needed or some other membership...also, the only have large kayaks, and i would think a shorter one would make creeks and such easier to navigate

When we floating? I'll check on OGF to see if anyone knows where you can rent some. You could also take your group to Grove City and go to Trapper John's.

You free sunday morning? I wouldnt mind trying out big walnut just to check out the creek/any issues, but id have to be back home by 4ish to get to work @ 5...we could drop off a car down south and launch from right there at woodside green park...i doubt its more than 10mi, maybe 3hrs?

There is a place near Morse/Cleveland or Karl, I believe, just north of Morse. It's wherever the Shell station is on the corner. They rent boats/pwc's/and possibly kayaks.