Free mirrors

BDHG940

I have a few mirrors from a remodel of a house. They are in decent condition all different sizes and shapes. I'm not posting pictures, so if you want them page me. If not, I'll put them in the trash on Friday. Lastly, they are FREE.

Also, have one black ceiling fan free, too.

anything you are going to trash take to the habbitat store off of westerville road. you can write it off on your taxes and they are very grateful down there I was shocked how nice they are when dealing with people

anything you are going to trash take to the habbitat store off of westerville road. you can write it off on your taxes and they are very grateful down there I was shocked how nice they are when dealing with people

This is entirely true. Not only that, you can call them and they will come pick it up for you for free! If you aren't home, they'll leave the paperwork in your mailbox or door for you. I worked for them for a few weeks through Adecco and just rode around picking up stuff like this. They are usually a week or two behind, but they'll let you know the day they'll pick it up if you want to go that route.

• 2 weeks later...

any big enough for a weightroom type environment? our basement boxing/jiu jitsu/weight room is nearly complete and the mirrors are a few of the final touches we are looking at.

oh and before anyone talks shit... best basement in central ohio for weights/sparring. BRING IT haha