Turn me on to a fullsize 9mm handgun.

Hwilli1647545487

also going to throw the CZ-75 out there. Great fullsized gun.

I came here to post this. A worked over CZ-75B has a trigger that will rival some well-tuned 1911s, and is one of the best shooting pistols you will find. 9mm 1911s are finicky.

If you're wanting reliability, then you really can't go wrong with one of the big 3 Tupperware guns.

And as always, shoot them all and pick for yourself before deciding.

+1

M&P just don't do it for me. I rented a few of them with different size grips and I couldn't get used to it. Not saying it is a bad gun or anything but just wasn't right for me.

I will mention the G21 torture test website. Howard you probably already have seen this but it is worth a repost. See how well the M&P held up against the Glock

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90

STI 2011 9mm - don't own one YET but hear good things

magnum research jericho 941 based baby eagle - my favorite to shoot

walther p99 - my favorite to carry

i also have an xd which shoots real good but does nothing for me other then the fact i can throw it around and not care.

It all depends on what you like to shoot and what you are more comfortable with. I am bias against all DAO guns just because I hate shooting them. So I would probably never own a glock, XD, etc. I do love my Sig P229 in 9mm and my H&K USP9. Both are great guns to shoot, you can never go wrong with a sig pP226/229 or H&K USPs.