iOS5

CRed05

I don't feel like apple makes me better than anyone else but I do feel like Apple makes owning Technology a bit easier since it is automated and reliable and have good customer service. Just took my MacBook Air in and it is still under AppleCare my sound card is going out, they are ordering the parts and will fix it when they come in. So in the meantime I keep my laptop. With iOS 5 and no tether update and sync will be nice and long overdue. My AppleTV has been wireless syncing and updating for years.

i believe everytime a new iphone comes out they give you the option to upgrade for the discounted price, whether your due for an upgrade or not. buy a 4 now and when the "4s" comes out, sell your 4 for more than the discounted price of the "4s". profit.

Not always, but sometimes yes, when the new model comes out they normally will allow any old Iphone users to upgrade to the newest one without running through that 2 year process.

Just took my MacBook Air in and it is still under AppleCare my sound card is going out, they are ordering the parts and will fix it when they come in. So in the meantime I keep my laptop. With iOS 5 and no tether update and sync will be nice and long overdue. My AppleTV has been wireless syncing and updating for years.

I just had this conversation with some chick who thinks the sun shines out of Steve Jobs asshole this morning. She was saying how Apple is the best company ever because they replaced a friends iphone because there was something wrong with it. To which I replied, that's how any warranty works. If your LG Ballsack breaks and it's still covered, verizon will replace it.

Did you not read a couple of weeks ago about Apple replacing my wife's display when we told them it was our daughters fault and it was out of warranty. Free $450 fix, I can post the work order if you like.

No I did not, and don't bother. That certainly was very nice of them.