iOS5

CRed05

STEVE JOBS 5

40% SLIMMER

2X LIGHTER.

I tried to not LOL, but i did :gabe:

On the plus side, if that dumbass dies or retires I think apple may actually be a key player finally. He is holding the company back because he refuses to work with the market and focuses on his nitch crap while still trying to be a key player. On the plus side for apple, Windows 8 looks like utter shit from what I have seen.

On the plus side, if that dumbass dies or retires I think apple may actually be a key player finally. He is holding the company back because he refuses to work with the market and focuses on his nitch crap while still trying to be a key player.

This

Nothing I cant do already on my jail broken ios4

You have pull down notifications on JB iOS4?

I tried to not LOL, but i did :gabe:

On the plus side, if that amoral greedbucket asshat dies or retires I think apple may actually lose the Jesus figre the techno-Emo fanboys fap to. He is keeping the company the same as its always been because he refuses to work with the market and GTFO out of the computing industry where he cant win to save his life/pancreas/shareholds/gerbils while still trying to be a non-douche, no wait, he doesn't even try to do that. On the plus side for apple, Windows 8 looks like it will kick the shit out of iOHSHIT6.whatever, from what I have been told to think by my Emo overlord, especially since apple is now truly and openly stealing and copying ideas from MS/Google/RIM/GM/Soviet Russia/Satan.

Fixed that for you.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled real IT for real men.

LOL "Your iPod touch is now set up. You're ready to start using the most advanced iOS ever."

Subtle reminders to McSnobs that no matter what anyone says, YOU'RE THE BEST EVER BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT APPLE PRODUCTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXO3gKfOUN8&feature=player_detailpage#t=24s

im debating on either waiting for the 4s or just buying a 4 now, I have a 3gs and was waiting to see if they would announce anything at all but now since no details are out i am thinking about just biting the bullet and using my upgrade now. I guess if it does come out later i can either just sell the 4 and get that or get another line. any ideas?

im debating on either waiting for the 4s or just buying a 4 now, I have a 3gs and was waiting to see if they would announce anything at all but now since no details are out i am thinking about just biting the bullet and using my upgrade now. I guess if it does come out later i can either just sell the 4 and get that or get another line. any ideas?

i believe everytime a new iphone comes out they give you the option to upgrade for the discounted price, whether your due for an upgrade or not. buy a 4 now and when the "4s" comes out, sell your 4 for more than the discounted price of the "4s". profit.