Help me pick a license plate.

DTM Brian

No one has ever seen it. The car is like God, we cannot prove or disprove its existence. Many will claim to have seen its awesome power and an equal amount will claim they have never seen it.

I once saw it on a piece of toast, true story.

in that case,

GODSCAR

I believe you can opt out of the sunrise/barn/rainbow plates in favor of the standard red white and blue ones.

When I got my new plates back in Dec, they told me that I couldn't. Only way to get something different is to pay extra for like a Veterans/OSU/Duck/Whateverthehellyouwannasupport plate

Has Ohio gotten rid of those God awful new plates yet?

Nope! It's great that we continue to have awesomely bad/fairly effiminate colors and a barn prominently displayed on them.

And Ohioans wonder why we're made fun of by people in other parts of the country.

Nope! It's great that we continue to have awesomely bad/fairly effiminate colors and a barn prominently displayed on them.

And Ohioans wonder why we're made fun of by people in other parts of the country.

At least we're not detroit!

http://rlv.zcache.com/were_not_detroit_tshirt-p235219940359645386uhmd_400.jpg

Since this was the fastest car around for a long time and will still drag most around he should have like first og or something but I am deff glad to see him talk shit again.. Now let's get Howard in on it and no one on this board can compete in the shit talking arena

The turners rule all in that dept Hahahahahhahha