Need some opinions on schools

Sully

Just wanting some first-hand experience on a couple schools. We are trying to stay in the Canal Winchester school district, but may have to consider a couple others.

Would like thoughts/opinions/reviews on:

Pickerington and Bloom Carroll

Thanks!

Canal is good, pickerington is god but has a shit ton of levies but who doesnt anymore. I would try and avoid goveport but as a k-5 there not bad at all but the highschool etc are not good ( I went there my whole life)

I went to and graduated from Groveport, my father also works for the school district so I hear alot of the behind the scenes. I can tell you technology wise they are pretty up there, using top of the line equipment and incorporating iPads into the learning environment, also updated win 7 and such. It was alright when I went there but talking to grads after me it went downhill. And seems to maybe be getting a little better not much tho. 2 of my brother in law graduated from carroll and liked it but I dont know much about the district. Being smaller they don't have the larger budget to spend on the kids like some of the others. And the only thing I have heard about canal is the teachers don't really care much. Now I'd take that with a grain of salt because it's just what I've been told and was about the high school teachers too. I do know that canal schools have basically no money, and have been unable to pass a

Levy for a long time now. They have made alot of different cuts!

I hope that helps some