I hate cr

blurtoyou

Anthony and Brian are the Zuckerberg and Justin Timberlake of Columbus Racing.

Or something like that.

Actually I suppose they're nothing like that at all. Whatever ... someone poke me when this thread is in full swing.

Got any suggestions on how to make it better, or would you rather just make bitchy little threads? If you don't want to be here anymore I can make that happen.

Was just trying to say say how much i like it. And that i cant say off it.

Cr is more like a cheap hooker. You fuck it once and say "that was alright." After that, you start to get an itch that you have to keep scratching. When you find out that no one other than the cheap hooker will fuck you with your new std, you have to go back to that hooker.

CR is like a pygmy donkey, and you walk that donkey day after day down to the river. Every day it drinks and drinks, and just when you think it's going to burst, it starts diarrhea-shitting out the Waffle House you guys drunkingly devoured the evening before. Then you have pygmy donkey shit, that smells a little too much like redhot and maple syrup, all over your neatly polished walkin-loafers.

careful there. you don't want to dive too deep just yet. else you'll turn into cody. haha

nobody would know who cody is if he was'nt such a retard. He might be a evil genius.....

I don't if cody is a retard. Its just here say to me. Never meet him.