Timmayfest 2011

Das Borgen

WHAT: Timmayfest is a Nation Wide BMW/Mercedes Benz/Exotic car meet. Why? Proceeds go to charity

When:

Saturday June 11, 2011 10am-4pm

Where:

Quaker Steak and Lube, Polaris

8500 Lyra Drive

Columbus, OH 43240

Here is the Schedule as of now..... (1-20-2011)<---still current for 10jun11

Friday June 10th -We are having a drag racing night the evening before the Fest so that all of our attendees can SAFELY and LEGALLY run their cars as hard and fast as they want! We have also joined up with the Mercedes/AMG group from MBWorld.com to add some excitement to the event. Eurocharged is bringing their mobile dyno again to set up at the drag strip (they will also be set up at Timmayfest) and we will have a DJ there spinning some tunes. We have PRIVATELY RENTED the drag strip listed below. The cost will be $50 per car for the night to help cover the cost of renting the track. Any money we collect above our expenses will be given to the charity we choose. We can have as many cars there as we want and can run as many times as we wish during the evening! Remember, this event is for BMW/Mercedes/Exotic cars only. This event is NOT open to the public, it is for our group only. We would like to meet for lunch around 12pm or 1pm on June 10th then travel as a group (caravan) to the drag strip. We will announce the lunch location later. It is about an hour away from the hotels/Quaker Steak and Lube. That would mean 50-60 BMW/Mercedes/Exotics traveling together! We are shooting to arrive around 3pm so everyone can prep their cars and get ready for a night of FUN! Here is a link to the drag night thread. If you are interested in joining us, please add your name to the list. Timmayfest Drag Night Thread

Saturday June 11th - 10am-4pm - Timmayfest 2011 at Quaker Steak and Lube. We are meeting at the same venue as last year. It is a very convenient location with plenty of hotels, restaurants, and the Polaris Mall right across the street. We will HOPEFULLY have Eurocharged attend again with their mobile dyno. The dyno was a big hit last year drawing the majority of the crowd. If you are interested in having your car put on the dyno, please contact Eurocharged. We will again have a DJ spinning some tunes and have a raffle drawing at 3pm to raffle off items donated by our sponsors.

Saturday June 11th - 7pm - We will have a post meet dinner as a group. (location TBD) Following dinner we will head back to Quaker Steak and Lube for an after hours party. There will be a DJ on the patio for us to enjoy. The hotels are within walking distance for everyone's safety.

Sunday June 12th - 9am - We will be meeting for breakfast (location TBD) before we wish our out of town friends a safe trip home. We will more than likely head back over to the Quaker Steak and Lube parking lot to take some photos following breakfast.

Edited by das borgen

Mike, yeah, it qualifies as German because it has two VR6's.

It's not particularly clean, though, so leave the white gloves at home.

See you there, Aaron.

GM stands for German Motors right? At any rate, im up for some food if you get a table. Im gonna go wash my car now and such. Is your # still the same?

pics uploading...i'll post a few....good turnout and good times hanging out

good seeing you Doc and Sean...I didn't see you Aaron...nor did you show up to Cars and Coffee per our agreed rendez-vous for me to check out your suspension clunk.....thanks :foreveralone:

Thanks for making this thread, Rich. It was really a fun event, and I wouldn't have heard about it if it hadn't been for your post.

Some really great cars there. A lucky break on the weather, as it had been forecast to rain all day. I saw about a dozen or so CR members. I also didn't realize that Wheel Medic was one of the sponsors; I did my part to show off their excellent handiwork. :D

pics uploading...i'll post a few....good turnout and good times hanging out

good seeing you Doc and Sean...I didn't see you Aaron...nor did you show up to Cars and Coffee per our agreed rendez-vous for me to check out your suspension clunk.....thanks :foreveralone:

I was sitting right beside doc. I believe I shook your hand :lolguy:

Thanks for making this thread, Rich. It was really a fun event, and I wouldn't have heard about it if it hadn't been for your post.

Some really great cars there. A lucky break on the weather, as it had been forecast to rain all day. I saw about a dozen or so CR members. I also didn't realize that Wheel Medic was one of the sponsors; I did my part to show off their excellent handiwork. :D

Locomotive was amazing doc. :fuckyeah: