nighthawk is a little bitch

2pointslow

You can talk shit and then block me from a thread?

lol, go ahead ban me.:dumb:

he does that shit to me almost any time he and i have a disagreement in a thread. at one point i was banned from almost all the threads i was posting in. i am sure it's him changing me shit too.

he does that shit to me almost any time he and i have a disagreement in a thread. at one point i was banned from almost all the threads i was posting in. i am sure it's him changing me shit too.

It has nothing to do with Ben, you're just a complete failure and no one wants to see what you have to say. Every thread that goes on without you posting is better than any thread you have posted in.

It has nothing to do with Ben, you're just a complete failure and no one wants to see what you have to say. Every thread that goes on without you posting is better than any thread you have posted in.

+1

Zeefag needs to log off.

OF LIFE.

:dumb:

Ben can take solace in the fact that neither of the cars that participated exists anymore.

we welcome you're (seriously, dude?) presence.

Heard a line from a movie once, "If within 15 minutes of entering a thread, you cannot identify the retard, it's because you are him."*

*May or may not be a direct quote

Ben can take solace in the fact that neither of the cars that participated exists anymore.

Heard a line from a movie once, "If within 15 minutes of entering a thread, you cannot identify the retard, it's because you are him."*

*May or may not be a direct quote

Because troll??

:gabe:

Interesting. Proud of his ignorance.

So is this kinda like when that Gretchen chick that sings country muzak was talking about how she's proud to be white trash? The similarities are striking.

In fact, if you are a middle aged white women that looks 25 years older than she is, goes outside in a mumu and some fuzzy slippers with a non-filter hanging off your bottom lip with a glass of jack in your hand while wearing last nights tear stained mascara and lipstick that is far to red, then yes, I'd say it's just about a perfect match.

So is this kinda like when that Gretchen chick that sings country muzak was talking about how she's proud to be white trash? The similarities are striking.

In fact, if you are a middle aged white women that looks 25 years older than she is, goes outside in a mumu and some fuzzy slippers with a non-filter hanging off your bottom lip with a glass of jack in your hand while wearing last nights tear stained mascara and lipstick that is far to red, then yes, I'd say it's just about a perfect match.

you have me pinned bro!

Why you talkin bout my woman like that!?