Machine Shop in Dublin-WBS fabrication

Sturg1647545502

Paul closed that location some time ago

he moved to milford center but is closing up that location soon-ish

he works at my job currently in our protiotype fabrication (assembly)

shoot me a PM with your request and I'll forward it on to him

he s a very nice and competent guy...he's the only other person who has worked on my ducati (me being the 1st) since I've had it...he's also done some welding work for me

he s a very nice and competent guy...he's the only other person who has worked on my ducati (me being the 1st) since I've had it...he's also done some welding work for me

Whoops, how long ago?

efff. How long ago did he roll up the doors in dublin?

Performance Research. He'll take care of you for sure!

Robert Proffit is the owner, and works on everything that comes through the doors, hes a good guy. Be prepared to have at least one 30 minute convo with him.

Performance Research. He'll take care of you for sure!

Robert Proffit is the owner, and works on everything that comes through the doors, hes a good guy. Be prepared to have at least one 30 minute convo with him.

I dont know if i trust a man with the last name of proffit.

LOL. I know, i thought the same thing. But hes a good guy. Patter$on can vouch for him. So can RCK9. We both got our mitsu motors machined by him. A pretty clean machine shop too. Ive seen and been in some grimey ass machine shops before.

Number I had here was a guy he was sharing space with or something.

Proffitt is the man though. He will talk your ear off, and if youre getting work done on your cylinder heads, your exhaust guides are shot no matter what.

He closed the shop in Milford Center about 2 weeks ago

Is he the guy who had an add on craigslist about a month ago selling all of his stuff? My father in law went out to Milford and picked up a shit load of stuff for cheap. He said it was a machine shop or sorts.

LOL. I know, i thought the same thing. But hes a good guy. Patter$on can vouch for him. So can RCK9. We both got our mitsu motors machined by him. A pretty clean machine shop too. Ive seen and been in some grimey ass machine shops before.

+1. I would say I am satisfied with them. If he is in a good mood Robert Proffit is a fun guy to talk to. A little on the procey side in my opinion but I trust the work and that's what matters. No issues with the motor so far and he did everything I asked him to and educated me along the way.