mtb

AWW$HEEET

what race? also i was workin when you rode yest so that woulda been a no go.

West Milton tri; canoe 3 or 4 mi, run 5, road ride 17. My running is slightly lacking so I will prob need a few days to recover.

I still want to get a regular weekly run and another day for riding. Some guys I indirectly know ride on Tuesdays and thursdays so maybe that's a place to start. Or maybe run on a weekday evening and ride on Saturday morning?

Lowballer, If you want to realize how slow you are you should come out on Tuesday or thursday. I'm not fast but some of those guys are beyond fast. What's your time at phase 2?

I would go with you guys but im seriously out of shape and go rather slow through the whole thing, I dont wanna hold you guys back.

I have NO problem with going any speed from 100% of my ability/fitness level (which really isn't that fast) on down. It's nice to go out and hammer until failure sometimes, and it's also really nice to go out and just have a nice ride. I also quite enjoy showing new riders the trails. Group rides are all about going out and having a good time.

I have been trying to get around on my new bike more so that I can get more endurance before I did any real mtb trails. I would be all for coming out for a ride if you don't mind a true noob tagging along. :)

I have NO problem with going any speed from 100% of my ability/fitness level (which really isn't that fast) on down. It's nice to go out and hammer until failure sometimes, and it's also really nice to go out and just have a nice ride. I also quite enjoy showing new riders the trails. Group rides are all about going out and having a good time.

Come on out! :fuckyeah: