Daddys Boy - ghey

major Payne - ghey and likes to "push start"

sir post a lot - fuck you

04silvrz - wtf???

The apache - ghey

rwdboostcoupe - rwdwho???

Jeffro - lamest "battler" ever

Alex L - ghey but, i love you for some homo reason

Hal - used to be hot shit but, has slipped in his old age. also, youre still a closet ricer.

Phil - ghey as fuck but, always full of win at meets. i hate you.

Aww$heet - troll king, not really much to say.

Sol740 - i got nothing bad to say about you, ever.

This is based off of time logged in and familiarity.

Judges

Orion - before my time

mensan - probably the harshest e-battle attacker ever, after that dr rick shit.

Johnny Bravo - ive been told you have nice hair, would like to see it in person to assess the niceness.

Killjoy - lick my ass

Jones-lick my ass

I trust these judges to be neutral and fair

Moderators

Brian with the trans am - gonna say nothing so I dont get banned

Brian with the trans am - gonna say nothing so I dont get banned

and Brian with the trans am - gonna say nothing so I dont get banned

We fucking drive trans ams.. need I say more? - gonna say nothing so I dont get banned

Your guyz's moms are so ignorant to particle physics that they thought the QCD sector was for gluing together pieces of cheese. :lolguy:

:fa:

Your guyz's moms are so ignorant to particle physics that they thought the QCD sector was for gluing together pieces of cheese. :lolguy:

:fa:

The fuck?

My Mom passed away from Ovarian Cancer when I was 23. Your are a fucking idiot.

KillJoy

Well im getting more drunk at this point and am unsure how to take this. But, fuck you??? Also, since I dont know you personally, how would this make me an idiot? I would have had to have prior knowledge of this and then still made the comment to be an idiot.

This is the gayest thing ever. Please ban everyone in this thread for at least a week. I know that includes me, I don't care.

But, its giving me something to waste my time on while Im drinking before going to bed.

Here's my quick analysis of the list.

Battlers

Daddys Boy - Why? What does he bring to the table? Nothing?

major Payne - Idiotic arguments, at best. Tries too hard to be clever, needs to stick to playing a background part for more advanced battlers.

sir post a lot - Seriously? Is this guy seriously on a wish list for battles?

04silvrz - Has he ever said anything interesting? Oooo the dude got into it with Alex, he must be awesome.

The apache - Best with off topic roasts.

rwdboostcoupe - Really? He posts pictures and flames as hard as a Bic lighter. Comical, yes. E-battler, no.

Jeffro - Swiss, as usual.

Alex L - Hey guys, I can start threads and let others handle the dirty work. Wait, that failed? I'll make random jokes to distract people from failure.

Hal - Doesn't give a shit. There hasn't been a single worthy post for me to attack since I came back to this board. You all complain about me changing, step up your weak game and I'll consider playing with you. I don't think any of you (in the battlers list) have what it takes to play with me.

Phil - Dumbest person on the list. He's probably more insecure (internally) than anyone I have ever met. That might explain his asinine behavior in any given setting. Don't get anyone started on his "sports" either. I've watched paraplegics with more talent than him.

Aww$heet - Troll, not e-battler.

Sol740 - One post wonder. He's smart but not near angry enough.

Judges

Orion - Seasoned, one of the best. Why's he not in a list for battler? Oh, because he probably wouldn't do it.

mensan - One of the smartest people on the board. That would explain his attack style. Logic is not a thing many people can battle against.

Johnny Bravo - Known for epic posts, either short or very long. Should be in the group of battlers as few have the chops he has developed.

Killjoy - Could judge fairly, especially if you give him pictures of tits to vote in your favor.

Jones - Likes the little boys, what else can I say?

Moderators

Brian with the trans am - Fucking gay.

Brian with the trans am - Seriously a flaming homosexual.

and Brian with the trans am - Funny if slightly sad.

Battlers

major Payne - Idiotic arguments, at best. Tries too hard to be clever, needs to stick to playing a background part for more advanced battlers.

04silvrz - Has he ever said anything interesting? Oooo the dude got into it with Alex, he must be awesome.

rwdboostcoupe - Really? He posts pictures and flames as hard as a Bic lighter. Comical, yes. E-battler, no.

Alex L - Hey guys, I can start threads and let others handle the dirty work. Wait, that failed? I'll make random jokes to distract people from failure.

Hal - Doesn't give a shit. There hasn't been a single worthy post for me to attack since I came back to this board. You all complain about me changing, step up your weak game and I'll consider playing with you. I don't think any of you (in the battlers list) have what it takes to play with me.

Phil - Dumbest person on the list. He's probably more insecure (internally) than anyone I have ever met. That might explain his asinine behavior in any given setting. Don't get anyone started on his "sports" either. I've watched paraplegics with more talent than him.

Judges

Orion - Seasoned, one of the best. Why's he not in a list for battler? Oh, because he probably wouldn't do it.

mensan - One of the smartest people on the board. That would explain his attack style. Logic is not a thing many people can battle against.

Johnny Bravo - Known for epic posts, either short or very long. Should be in the group of battlers as few have the chops he has developed.

Killjoy - Could judge fairly, especially if you give him pictures of tits to vote in your favor.

Moderators

Just when I thought you had lost it, you go and pull off something magical. Very nice. Did that take you the past 2 hours to type up? Nice work reagrdless.

Just when I thought you had lost it, you go and pull off something magical. Very nice. Did that take you the past 2 hours to type up? Nice work reagrdless.

Bitch, I have a ghostwriter.

Battlers

Judges

Moderators

Thats a lot of typing for someone that doesnt care. When I dont care I dont even type that I dont care... I just dont care. Your not caring has more care than when most do care. I know you probably dont care about the way I care so I look forward to your 3 paragraph post about just how much you dont care about the way I do or dont care.

Thats a lot of typing for someone that doesnt care. When I dont care I dont even type that I dont care... I just dont care. Your not caring has more care than when most do care. I know you probably dont care about the way I care so I look forward to your 3 paragraph post about just how much you dont care about the way I do or dont care.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/yawn-2.jpg