LFA in the wild

Putty

I'll put it in perspective for you haters, it's the best car from the number one car company of the world.

Define "best car." Because I'd think you could make an argument that the MKIV Supra is a "better" car than this one, considering all the things that have been accomplished with the Supra.

Love it except the ass-end is nearly identical to an R8...needs moar Toyota curvature :nono:

Hopefully this new coupe will bring an end to the SC's, which will mean mah lex will be worth mas monayyyy...

Define "best car." Because I'd think you could make an argument that the MKIV Supra is a "better" car than this one, considering all the things that have been accomplished with the Supra.

Has overall better lines IMO (Supra)

Has overall better lines IMO (Supra)

Really? Definitely agree to disagree on that one, I think. First, the lines on the Supra are pretty sick, especially when the stance/set-up is right. Second, I really don't like the lines on the LFA at all. Too boxy, especially in the ass end.

Really? Definitely agree to disagree on that one, I think. First, the lines on the Supra are pretty sick, especially when the stance/set-up is right. Second, I really don't like the lines on the LFA at all. Too boxy, especially in the ass end.

I meant the Supra (MKIV) > LFA ;)

And the LFA has nice lines up front (much better then the 2nd gen Sc's) but is ugly towards the rear. Looks nearly identical to the R8 (except for more boxxy-ish...yuck)

It is way overpriced - that SHOULD be a 150kish car for what it is/how it performs.

That said, it is far, far, far from an Avalon, and is a technical marval for sure. People hate it because of the price - priced properly, there would be a lot of love for that car.

Considering the highest priced average Lexus is less than 80k, I can't see how they jumped out at 400k for this. Like Joe said, maybe 150/200k max, but to enter murcielago range...no chance in hell.

Maybe pictures do it no justice and I need to see it in person to see it's beauty.

Regardless, they consider it a rousing success thanks to the glut of multi-million and billionaires today. Every example was sold before they were ever finished production.

But like most here, if I had 400k+ to spend on a car, this wouldn't even be on the bottom of the list.

Best car in the Toyota/Lexus line up today. And yes I do think the LFA is better looking than the 13+ years old Supra.

If anyone interest I "know" of a unmolested 1995 supra tt for sale. White with black leather, 6 speed, 60k miles. Only mods are front mount ic and exhaust. Wonder how much it worth?

Regardless, they consider it a rousing success thanks to the glut of multi-million and billionaires today. Every example was sold before they were ever finished production.

But like most here, if I had 400k+ to spend on a car, this wouldn't even be on the bottom of the list.

+1

Most people who can afford 400k+ car already had everything else.

Considering the highest priced average Lexus is less than 80k, I can't see how they jumped out at 400k for this. Like Joe said, maybe 150/200k max, but to enter murcielago range...no chance in hell.

Maybe pictures do it no justice and I need to see it in person to see it's beauty.

car has like 10 years of R&D in it. Only going to make 500 of them. Its hand built. Has a v10 that is smaller than a v8 and lighter then a v6. It can rev to 9000 rpm from idle in under a second. There are a shit ton of cool facts about the car.

If it was the one I saw it was a dark grey metallic, definately not black as the black wheels.

Sound was incredible, maybe not glass breaking but certainly exotic.

It is Charcoal Grey.A friend of mine text me pics, he prepped it and has driven it.