Anyone have Internet connected video cams at their home/business?

Akula

Are you looking to buy some, or get more information about them?

I might know someone who can help you... he has done quite a few security and surveillance systems at bars around Columbus and Cincinnati.

http://www.cudaeye.com/

we have a few of these at work for testing purposes. $100 for the camera and $10 a month to use it( all though thinkin about it they never have sent us a invoice for the monthly bit and it still works). It uploads all the data to the cloud so if anything happens to the camera no need to worry about it not being on the camera. in conjunction to that it has a few Gb micro SD so if its not online it will store internal until it gets back online. My only complaint was it was a pain in the ass to get it to get the correct zoom since its complete manual.

http://www.cudaeye.com/

we have a few of these at work for testing purposes. $100 for the camera and $10 a month to use it( all though thinkin about it they never have sent us a invoice for the monthly bit and it still works). It uploads all the data to the cloud so if anything happens to the camera no need to worry about it not being on the camera. in conjunction to that it has a few Gb micro SD so if its not online it will store internal until it gets back online. My only complaint was it was a pain in the ass to get it to get the correct zoom since its complete manual.

Interesting as it is a Barracuda product. I prefer wireless from the camera to the service endpoint, rather than wired.

I had a couple of these set up back in the day on my driveway (watched the feed live on my monitor). So there I was surfing the net @2:00am and some crackhead comes up and starts trying to break into my car (mind you im watching the whole scene unfold on my desktop)...At first I didn't even believe what was going on. Before he could get the slim-jim halfway down the window I threw open the door and yelled "are you fucking serious!?" Never seen anyone so surprised in my life :lol:

My dad has a dozen Axtec? Aztec? remote cameras at his house, connected through yoics.net

Cool shit. You can control the cameras easily through your browser or smartphone, nightvision, etc. PM me and I can get more info on his setup...