Hey everyone

Versluis

My name is Taylor and I'm from the Dublin/Powell area. I'm a student at OSU and will be done in December. Heard about CR when I went to cars and coffee this past saturday with my dad in his 2011 White Grand Sport.

I drive a 2004 GGP IS300 with some mods done to it. I'm active on My.is and Clublexus.com but have not met an is300 group here in columbus. If you are out there let me know haha.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/jversluis1/Lexus.jpg

-17x7 Drag DR-9 rims w/ Falken tires

-Altezza three bar grill with red emblem

-Joe-Z intake w/ aFe power filter

-Ebay strut tower bar

-Fog-light mod

-15% tint

-Debadged trunk besides L emblem

-LED's for license plate lights

-Red calipers with Lexus emblems in white

-Honda Element Antenna

• Upvote 4

Hey man, good to see you made it out to the board. Once you make it out of the oven here, you'll have access to other areas include the pics/vids section where pics from C&C are usually located.

Here's a link to the page where I have them hosted so you can see the shots I took Saturday.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/cars_and_coffee_meet_061811_gallery

Nice rides you have there at the house. Enjoy CR.

Back OT:

Taylor any plans to NA-T ?

Nice car, very potent platform. 5spd or auto?

Once I'm done with OSU in the fall, plans are to get a set of coilovers first and a more aggressive set of wheels. Down the road though, ultimate plan would be a SRT 2.75 kit

The car is an auto. Would of loved to get a stick but at the time there were no sticks with the miles that this auto had to be bought.

Thanks for the welcomes and im looking forward to future cars and coffee meets and to bring my car out. FYI: my garage neighbor is Kim (dont know his last name) but he had a white STi with a lot done, then a silver E55 amg and recently bought a c5 Z06. I know a lot of people know him on here.

• Upvote 2

Once I'm done with OSU in the fall, plans are to get a set of coilovers first and a more aggressive set of wheels. Down the road though, ultimate plan would be a SRT 2.75 kit

The car is an auto. Would of loved to get a stick but at the time there were no sticks with the miles that this auto had to be bought.

Thanks for the welcomes and im looking forward to future cars and coffee meets and to bring my car out. FYI: my garage neighbor is Kim (dont know his last name) but he had a white STi with a lot done, then a silver E55 amg and recently bought a c5 Z06. I know a lot of people know him on here.

yeah kcy344523423534 something.

He's a cool cat.

Good intro, you should be in in no time, I hope!

Yeah Kim copied my STi. I'm not mad about it, my car was tits.