Help Flow Skatepark get ramp funding by voting

EvoXbmx

I remember riding there way back when it was pretty new. There was a really good section of a Props video shot there a long time ago, I need to see if I can dig it up. Good luck.

Fucking BMX people in skateparks always pissed me off when I used to skate.

"I'm going to ride this heavy ass object at a high rate of speed, then try to twirl it in the air. I probably won't land it, sending my bike flying in your direction. Problem?"

Voted

Understandable. Depends on who it is. I am overly courteous to skateboarders. They get out of the way much faster when they 9 out of 10 times not land on their board.

lmao!

I had a fruit booter drop in on me, i was already commited. Plowed that mother fucker right over.

Fucking BMX people in skateparks always pissed me off when I used to skate.

"I'm going to ride this heavy ass object at a high rate of speed, then try to twirl it in the air. I probably won't land it, sending my bike flying in your direction. Problem?"

Voted

lmao you are aware that the flow was designed for bmx riders....:dumb:

Fucking skater people in skateparks always pissed me off when I used to ride.

"I'm going to stand on this thin piece of wood, at a high rate of speed, then try to twirl it in the air. I probably won't land it, sending my board flying in your direction. Problem?"

Voted

Fixed for reality. Skaters need to learn to stop failing at every single trick they attempt.

Fixed for reality. Skaters need to learn to stop failing at every single trick they attempt.

Both will fail at tricks, difference is a bmx is more mass. What's next, ATV's?

Thumbs up for taking out fruitbooter. And no, I've never been to flow.